Banking sites do not display entire page

On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.

Same with Firefox.

I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.

I have to hit F11 to see everything.

Is that common?

Is it fixable?

Andy

0
AK
6/27/2020 4:59:29 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13525 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

AK wrote:
> On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.
>
> Same with Firefox.
>
> I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.
>
> I have to hit F11 to see everything.
>
> Is that common?
>
> Is it fixable?
>
> Andy

What sites?

0
NFN
6/27/2020 5:41:14 PM
On 6/27/2020 9:59 AM, AK wrote:
> On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.
>
> Same with Firefox.
>
> I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.
>
> I have to hit F11 to see everything.
>
> Is that common?
>
> Is it fixable?
>
> Andy

One of my credit unions (I belong to two) has a navigation bar along the
left edge of every page.  The Logoff link is at the bottom.  The
navigation bar is NOT scrollable.  I cannot see the Logoff link even if
I maximize the SeaMonkey winodw.  Thus, to log off, I must use F11.
Even then, I have to collapse any of the navigation items I have expanded.

Also, I have to enable third-party cookies to see my monthly statements.

I call this design "user hostile".

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Trump claims he is the "law and order" President.  Then, he
breaks the law by using copyrighted music at his rallies
without permission from the copyright owners.
0
David
6/27/2020 7:38:07 PM
On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 12:41:20 PM UTC-5, NFN Smith wrote:
> AK wrote:
> > On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.
> >
> > Same with Firefox.
> >
> > I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.
> >
> > I have to hit F11 to see everything.
> >
> > Is that common?
> >
> > Is it fixable?
> >
> > Andy
> >

> What sites?

https://www.jscfcu.org/

https://www.beaconfed.org/
0
AK
6/27/2020 8:29:27 PM
On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 2:38:13 PM UTC-5, David E. Ross wrote:
> On 6/27/2020 9:59 AM, AK wrote:
> > On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.
> >
> > Same with Firefox.
> >
> > I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.
> >
> > I have to hit F11 to see everything.
> >
> > Is that common?
> >
> > Is it fixable?
> >
> > Andy
> >

> One of my credit unions (I belong to two) has a navigation bar along the
> left edge of every page.  The Logoff link is at the bottom.  The
> navigation bar is NOT scrollable.  I cannot see the Logoff link even if
> I maximize the SeaMonkey winodw.  Thus, to log off, I must use F11.
> Even then, I have to collapse any of the navigation items I have expanded.
>
> Also, I have to enable third-party cookies to see my monthly statements.
>
> I call this design "user hostile".
>
> --
> David E. Ross
> <http://www.rossde.com/>
>
> Trump claims he is the "law and order" President.  Then, he
> breaks the law by using copyrighted music at his rallies
> without permission from the copyright owners.

I tried the 2 sites using Chrome and they both work fine.

But I do not care for Chrome.

Andy
0
AK
6/27/2020 8:33:15 PM
On 6/27/2020 3:33 PM, AK wrote:
> On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 2:38:13 PM UTC-5, David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 6/27/2020 9:59 AM, AK wrote:
>>> On 2 different banking sites, the whole page is not displayed using Seamonkey.
>>>
>>> Same with Firefox.
>>>
>>> I have some screenshots as you can only see it after logging in.
>>>
>>> I have to hit F11 to see everything.
>>>
>>> Is that common?
>>>
>>> Is it fixable?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>

>> One of my credit unions (I belong to two) has a navigation bar along the
>> left edge of every page.  The Logoff link is at the bottom.  The
>> navigation bar is NOT scrollable.  I cannot see the Logoff link even if
>> I maximize the SeaMonkey winodw.  Thus, to log off, I must use F11.
>> Even then, I have to collapse any of the navigation items I have expanded.
>>
>> Also, I have to enable third-party cookies to see my monthly statements.
>>
>> I call this design "user hostile".
>>
>> --
>> David E. Ross
>> <http://www.rossde.com/>
>>
>> Trump claims he is the "law and order" President.  Then, he
>> breaks the law by using copyrighted music at his rallies
>> without permission from the copyright owners.
>
> I tried the 2 sites using Chrome and they both work fine.
>
> But I do not care for Chrome.
>
> Andy

Both sites look the same here in Chrome and SeaMonkey, nothing seems to
be missing.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.2
0
Lemuel
6/27/2020 9:30:37 PM
On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 4:30:44 PM UTC-5, Lemuel Johnson wrote:
> On 6/27/2020 3:33 PM, AK wrote:

> >> One of my credit unions (I belong to two) has a navigation bar along the
> >> left edge of every page.  The Logoff link is at the bottom.  The
> >> navigation bar is NOT scrollable.  I cannot see the Logoff link even if
> >> I maximize the SeaMonkey winodw.  Thus, to log off, I must use F11.
> >> Even then, I have to collapse any of the navigation items I have expanded.
> >>
> >> Also, I have to enable third-party cookies to see my monthly statements.
> >>
> >> I call this design "user hostile".
> >>
> >> --
> >> David E. Ross
> >> <http://www.rossde.com/>
> >>
> >> Trump claims he is the "law and order" President.  Then, he
> >> breaks the law by using copyrighted music at his rallies
> >> without permission from the copyright owners.
> >
> > I tried the 2 sites using Chrome and they both work fine.
> >
> > But I do not care for Chrome.
> >
> > Andy
> >

> Both sites look the same here in Chrome and SeaMonkey, nothing seems to
> be missing.

I found the problem.

My bookmark had

https://jscfcu.cbzsecure.com/

But the whole page shows when I use

https://www.jscfcu.org

Thanks,
        Andy
0
AK
6/27/2020 9:54:14 PM
On 6/27/2020 2:54 PM, AK wrote:
> I found the problem.
>
> My bookmark had
>
> https://jscfcu.cbzsecure.com/

Is cbzsecure.com even legit? I hope it's not fake to steal your personal
datas!

> But the whole page shows when I use
>
> https://www.jscfcu.org
:/
--
Life is so crazy! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g.,
COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages,
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant