Accept an Invitation in Seamonkey / Lightning / Google Calendar and store it in a calendar of own choice...?

Hi there,

i run Seamonkey 2.32, Lightning 3.7, Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.3 & L=
ightbird 0.3.3.

following request:

I get an invitation to a meeting to my regular e-mail-address (xy@gmx.com).=
 I can accept this invitation and it will be stored in a *LOCAL* calendar (=
moz-storage-calendar://) that its linked to my regular e-mail-address.

But however - my REGULAR calendar is stored on Google and assigned to anoth=
er address (xy@gmail.com). So the meeting should be stored in the Google ca=
lendar, that is connected via the Provider.

If I copy the invitation to the google calendar, an additional invitations =
to all attendees will be sent, so that I can't use this workaround. Additio=
nal a simply forwarding of the invitation mail to my google address won't w=
ork also - and I am not able to add an attendee (my gmail address) to the o=
nce accepted meeting in the local calendar.

Any ideas how to deal with tat request??
Best would be a popup while accepting the invitation, that gives me a choic=
e of the calendar to use...

Thaks i advance!
0
Uwe
1/17/2015 10:25:59 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13284 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Events sync'ed from Lightning HOME calendar to G-calendar using Provider for Google calendar don't transfer up to Google server calendar
Hi, I'm running T'bird 17.0.2, Lightning 1.9, Provider for Google Calendar = 0.18 on multiple PCs running Window 7 Home Premium (64bit) and want to keep= calendars in sync... I have 2 calendars showing on Lightning - the original Lightning Home calen= dar and the downloaded Google calendar (G-cal). I am finding that entries = I make directly into the G-cal in Lightning transfer up to Google and back = to another PC without problem. Also, if I make an entry in the Lightning H= ome calendar and hit the sync button it apears in the G-cal in Lightning bu= t it does not transfe...

google calendar & Lightning & provider for google calendar
I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets synchronised. Does anyone here uses Google Calendar with 2 agendas and gets both synchronised with Lightning ? TIA ftr On 19/07/09 12:09, ftr wrote: > I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the > Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my > main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets >...

Publishing calendar *from* Lightning *to* Google Calendar
Dear all, I have several local calendars with thousands of events. I want to keep them local. However, I would like to publish, from times to times, some of these calendars into Google Calendar. I have tried the "Publish..." feature of Lightning (right mouse click a calendar -> "Publish...") but could not figure out what address to put there. After checking several Web sites, I have tried: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/events http://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/events https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[calid]/user with ...

Events in Lightning and Google Calendar disappeared after upgrade to Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.2
24.6.0: Thunderbird 2.6.6: Lightning 1.02: Provider for Google Calendar (updated) I updated my Provider for Google Calendar early yesterday when my synced ca= lendars stopped syncing. I had no apparent issues with the update. I had = the initial login screen I've seen described which I've never seen before, = but after a long wait, Thuderbird and Lightning came to life. All was well= yesterday (so far as I know). Then today I went to delete a one-time even= t for next month which I had just viewed a few days ago, and it wasn't ther= e. I attempted to resync them...

Calendar in SeaMonkey, vs Lightning
I am using SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and I am very happy with it. I have installed Calendar inside SeaMonkey using this link : http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/mozilla_calendar/mozilla_calendar-0.2.0.20060116-fx+tb-windows.xpi But now this is my question : Can I still go on like that waiting for a proper Calendar Extension for SeaMonkey, and try Lightning for curiosity on the same machine????? Thanks for you assistance and advice Best Regards @lex Alex Beauroy wrote on 01. May 2006 > But now this is my question : Can I still go on like that waiting for a >...

SeaMonkey Themes That Support Calendar
All the SeaMonkey themes located at the site below have just been updated to support the Calendar XPI add-on (as of this post.) http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html -- Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/ About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/ Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html ...

Integrated calendar (Lightning) for SeaMonkey?
Name: Dave Shiffman Email: daviddotshiffmanatalum.mit.edu Product: SeaMonkey Summary: Integrated calendar (Lightning) for SeaMonkey? Comments: I have not found any direct reference to compatibility between Lightning and the SeaMonkey suite. I depend on the old calendar (http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/xpi/windows/calendar_windows_20050111.xpi) in Mozilla Suite 1.7.12 for many kinds of reminders and schedules, including automatic emails to various lists, and would like to upgrade from dead code due to the risks of contamination by malefactors, but I don't...

SeaMonkey Themes That Support Calendar
All the SeaMonkey themes located at the site below have just been updated to support the Calendar XPI add-on (as of this post.) http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html -- Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/ About Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.com/ Mozilla Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html ...

accept an invitation to google calendar
Hello, When I receive and accept an invitation it is added to my local calendar by default. Is there a way to add the invitation to my google calendar instead? When I open a received event the screen is not the same as with the events I made myself. I can�t change it there. I use WindowsXP, Thunderbird 2.00.16, lightning 0.9 and provider for google calendar 0.5 Marco On Sep 26, 10:57=A0am, MarcoS <mDOTst...@HOBBYCOMPUTERCLUBnet.nl> wrote: > Hello, > When I receive and accept an invitation it is added to my local calendar > by default. Is there a way to add the in...

How to get all the calendars displayed on my Google Calendar displayed in Lightning
I just installed Lightning and established communications with my Google calendar via calDAV. Now how do I get the other calendars that show up in Google into Thunderbird/Lightning? Thanks. Charles River wrote: > I just installed Lightning and established communications with my > Google calendar via calDAV. Now how do I get the other calendars that > show up in Google into Thunderbird/Lightning? Just subscribe to all your calendars as explained in the Google Calendar online help. The Calendar ID that needs to specified in the URL can be found in the Google Calendar...

Seamonkey Calendar
I recently saw that Thunderbird will include a calendar by default in the 3.0 version. Does that mean that Seamonkey 2.0 will include it as well? Just asking, as I didn't see anything about it here. Rob Steinmetz wrote: > I recently saw that Thunderbird will include a calendar by default in > the 3.0 version. Does that mean that Seamonkey 2.0 will include it as well? No it doesn't. Calendar integration is on the feature list of TB3 but only nice-to-have for SM2. It is currently nowhere near being integrated in SM. The Calendar project is concentrating on the TB i...

Seamonkey Calendar
Hello, Is there a calendar extension that will work with the latest version of Seamonkey? Thanks, Steve Steve wrote: > Hello, > > Is there a calendar extension that will work with the latest version of > Seamonkey? > > Thanks, > > Steve I also have SM 1.0.3 and version 0.2.0.2006116 works fine, except as with other versions, Edit/Preferences from the bar does not work, so need to go out to SM Preferences and select Calendar. Also tried Get it here: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/xpi/windows/ Have not found...

calendar for SeaMonkey
Hello, I am using SeaMonkey with the Calendar : 0.2.0.2006011612-cal who was designed for FF and TB. I have the following error msg. : Script error and "unable to send msg" with e-mail alarm for events What can I do as Lightning does not work with SeaMonkey Thanks in advance Rgds @lex ...

Web resources about - Accept an Invitation in Seamonkey / Lightning / Google Calendar and store it in a calendar of own choice...? - mozilla.support.seamonkey

Women's National Invitation Tournament - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Women's National Invitation Tournament (WNIT) is a women's college national basketball tournament with a preseason and postseason version ...

Facebook Testing Notifications For When Users Decline Event Invitations
Facebook may not have a dislike button , but the social network is apparently testing a different type of rejection when it comes to events . ...

Facebook Adds Another Way for Users to Share Pages with Friends: Invitations
... to share Pages with friends. The new “Suggest to Friends” link directly underneath the profile picture now allows users to send Page invitations ...

An invitation to #ComedyFest
This week Twitter is turning into a comedy club, and you’ve got the best seats in the house, all for the price of free. We’re not saying that ...

InstaLogo Logo Creator - Graphics maker for logos, flyer, poster & invitation design on the App Store ...
Get InstaLogo Logo Creator - Graphics maker for logos, flyer, poster & invitation design on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Invitation
The photo I used for our invitation to the bakery 20 year anniversary.

YouTube - The Breakpoint 2009 Invitation (mfx - Everything is Under Control)
Hochgeladen am 23.02.2009 mfx - Everything is Under Control The Breakpoint 2009 Invitation http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=52647 10.04.2009 ...

Privatisation listening tour by invitation only
The Tim Nicholls asset sales conversations tour is about to hit the road - but it's invitation only.

Former coach Mark Harvey declines Freo invitation
Former Fremantle coach Mark Harvey has turned down an invitation to attend the Dockers' 20-year anniversary dinner.

Apple sends out invitations to October 23 event, believed to be iPad mini launch
APPLE is sending out invitations to reporters for an event next Wednesday AEDT, where it's expected to announce the release of a smaller iPad. ...