2.53.4 release

All,

All

Perhaps I did something wrong, ( did not not use any additional language pa=
cks, but I used the official Dutch release of the previous version). What i=
t may be: I cannot get my local language (Dutch) installed in the latest re=
lease. Is there a way out? Hope there is....

Regards,

Wim
0
Wim
10/16/2020 4:38:22 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13639 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Wim van Helden wrote:
> All,
>
> All
>
> Perhaps I did something wrong, ( did not not use any additional language packs, but I used the official Dutch release of the previous version). What it may be: I cannot get my local language (Dutch) installed in the latest release. Is there a way out? Hope there is....
>
> Regards,
>
> Wim

Why not just get the Dutch version here?
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
0
EE