2.49.5: Blurry fonts on Mail/Newsgroups Page

Compared to 2.49.4, fonts displaying email and newsgroup accounts are
noticeably blurrier in 2.49.5 as are message lists.
0
William
9/5/2019 12:55:45 PM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13193 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

William Greenwood wrote:
> Compared to 2.49.4, fonts displaying email and newsgroup accounts are
> noticeably blurrier in 2.49.5 as are message lists.
What OS are you using?  I don't notice the blurry font issue you are
experiencing (I am using MacOS).

0
Paul
9/6/2019 1:42:46 AM
On 9/5/2019 7:55 AM, William Greenwood wrote:
> Compared to 2.49.4, fonts displaying email and newsgroup accounts are
> noticeably blurrier in 2.49.5 as are message lists.

Everything here appears the same as before the upgrade.  Windows 7.
Maybe your graphics drivers need an update?

Lem Johnson
0
Lemuel