=?UTF-8?Q?Add-On_=22Go_Parent_Folder=22_does_not_work_with_current_?= =?UTF-8?B?U00gMi41MyDwn5Cb?=

Hi all,

any Idea why that add-on does no longer work with
Unofficial SeaMonkey 2.53 by user wg9s <https://wp.me/p7kLBG-fG>? The
option will not be shown in the context menu with current 2.53, but
works fine with 2.53 from 2017 (same user profile).

And how to fix that in the add-on?

And from where that add-on can be downloaded nowadays?

--
Rainer Bielefeld
0

2.53 has the library from Firefox ported (minus most of the ui). The old
bookmarks manager was completly broken by api changes. 2.49 already has some
big problems here. I assume the add-on no longer works because of this.

To test the new async bookmarks api set browser.places.useAsyncTransactions to
true. Essential fixes have been backported from 60 to 56 to make this work
completly. Was disabled in original 56.

FRG

Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> any Idea why that add-on does no longer work with
> Unofficial SeaMonkey 2.53 by user wg9s <https://wp.me/p7kLBG-fG>? The option
> will not be shown in the context menu with current 2.53, but works fine with
> 2.53 from 2017 (same user profile).
>
> And how to fix that in the add-on?
>
> And from where that add-on can be downloaded nowadays?

0
Frank