"2.49.5? Where is it? Quick! Call Waldo!"

https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2019/02/04/2-49-5-where-is-it-quick-call-waldo/

--
Go expensive Super Bowl
TV/tel(evision/ly)/(commercials/ad(vertisement)/spot)s and Los Angeles
  | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
     \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
      ( )
0
Ant
2/4/2019 3:10:20 AM
mozilla.support.seamonkey 13101 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Ant wrote:
> https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2019/02/04/2-49-5-where-is-it-quick-call-waldo/

I know he was being humorous but I have no clue what Ed's OSX comment means.

Can you translate, Ant?
0
Geoff
2/11/2019 5:08:32 PM
 > I know he was being humorous but I have no clue what Ed's OSX comment means.

We still build nightly comm-central even if it is no good right now. Just
means the macOS builder didn't start doing 2.49.5 because it was still busy
with Nightly builds.

FRG

Geoff Welsh wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>> https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2019/02/04/2-49-5-where-is-it-quick-call-waldo/
>>

> I know he was being humorous but I have no clue what Ed's OSX comment means.
>
> Can you translate, Ant?
0
Frank