Link to Thunderbird Help in "Need more help?"

I think it would be a good idea to add a "Thunderbird Help" link to
<http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/> in the ' Need More Help?'
box. Thoughts?
0
Chris
10/14/2007 6:19:45 PM
mozilla.support.planning 663 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Chris Ilias wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea to add a "Thunderbird Help" link to
> <http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/> in the ' Need More Help?'
> box. Thoughts?

We definitely need to make it clearer that this is a Firefox support
site. Someone mentioned the fact that the url (support.mozilla.com)
doesn't even include the word Firefox in it. So yeah, it _might_ be a
good idea.

0
David
10/15/2007 4:57:17 PM
------=_Part_29358_7459057.1192508518429

what about an "other mozilla products" link that links back to mozilla.org,
or some similar page?

</b> &lt;<a href="mailto:djst.mozilla@gmail.com">djst.mozilla@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

------=_Part_29358_7459057.1192508518429--
0
Majken

the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox
Name: ets3rodamar@hotmail.com Email: ets3rodamarathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox Comments: I received the following info when I tried to access the "Help Central" service of "Windows Live" "http://g.live.com/9uxp9en-us/ftr2?productkey=wlhomepage"...: https://account.live.com/error.aspx?errcode=1047&mkt=de-de [quote] Browser wird nicht unterstützt Versuchen Sie, Ihren Browser auf eine neuere Version zu aktualisieren, um sich be...

Help on "HELP"
If I understand things correctly, I think that I can take a Robohelp *.hlp file and insert its name into the app.ini, and when the end-user presses F1, this Help File will appear. Am I correct? Also, am not sure when you use the ShowHelp() function. Can anyone give me any guidance here? Appreciate it. Bill... You need to call ShowHelp to get the help file to appear. The ini setting you are referring to probably has to do with adding help to the PB development environment, which you can only do in a limited sense. Code the ShowHelp call in the clicked event for your Help menu...

I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me
Name: Belinda Howell-Stevens... aka.... Shamsi Email: shamsi90atGmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me Comments: To Whom It May Concern: I wish to extend a Big thank You to whoever you are helping me and guiding me so gently as a person without good sight. My eyes are felling me so badly that I really do appreciate all your guidance I only wish I could figure how to communicate with you by phone, as I, have National free calling and I need so much directing with this vista, a...

Thunderbird "help" isn't. Help that is...
Name: Ragnorok Email: bumpsatragnorokdotnet Product: Other (please state) Summary: Thunderbird "help" isn't. Help that is... Comments: - When I click "Help" in T'bird, I get a web page to search the KB. That's chock full of junk that doesn't relate to T'bird and that I could care less about, when I'm looking for help ON T'BIRD. This is dumb. - I'm not knocking Mozilla's effort. I'm saying if the help button is going to do something so patently useless, where search doesn't even yield a single hit about T'...

I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me!
Name: Belinda Howell-Stevens... aka.... Shamsi Email: shamsi90atGmaildotcom/bts143x0@msndotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me! Comments: To Whom It May Concern: I wish to extend a Big Thank You to whoever you are helping me and guiding me so gently as a person without good sight. My eyes are felling me so badly that I really do appreciate all your guidance I only wish I could figure how to communicate with you by phone, as I, have National free calling and I need so much directin...

Need help to use "object_end_of_create_validators" in "Extension.pm".
Hy, In my file Extension.pm I have 2 validors for 2 custom fields (example: _check_myfield). My goal is to check if those 2 customs fields have a value when we create a bug by email (I use "email_in.pl"). The check works for the fields like "component" but not for my 2 custom fields. I understand I need to use the function object_end_of_create_validators in "Extension.pm" (This function is called by run_create_validators in Object.pm). I read the example but I don't understand how use "object_end_of_create_validators". Can you help me? ...

I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me #2
Name: Belinda Howell-Stevens... aka.... Shamsi Email: shamsi90atGmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: I need to say, " Thank You, " so much for helping me all that you do to help me Comments: To Whom It May Concern: I wish to extend a Big Thank You to whoever you are helping me and guiding me so gently as a person without good sight. My eyes are felling me so badly that I really do appreciate all your guidance I only wish I could figure how to communicate with you by phone, as I, have National free calling and I need so much directing with this vista, a...

Tapping on "Help" does not help
Using openSUSE 11.0 PPC, when I where ever tap on the "Help" button the system does something, but not bring on help, though i think help files are installed. -- Peter_Srp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ make sure the help files are installed also,re-install the help modules,then, click on it & run the search to create a database,see if that works Andy -- To be is to do = Immanuel Kant To do is to be = Descartes. Do be do be do = Frank Sinatra SuSE user since 7.0,Linux user since 1994 -----------------...

HELP!! Need to change "Created" date to "Date" for messages
I'm exporting email for a legal request from an account, only for a certain time period and after certain messages have been redacted as they are "closed records" (I'm a local government installation). I'm using the Transend Migrator Forsenic product to export messages from the user's account to a "ereview" account which then I delete the messages not in the time frame requested and then my legal people go though that account and remove "closed records". When everything is ready I then use the Transend product to export the final me...

"Unable to open the Web" - Not authorized
I am doing a web app in VS 2005 on a development machine running Windows XP Professional SP3 and attempting unsuccessfully through VS2005's "Copy Web Site" to upload changed files to our Internet server. We host our own Internet and intranet in this office. The Internet server is Windows Server 2003 and runs IIS 6.0 with .NET framework 2.0. I am an admin on the Internet server but I don't think VS 2005 uses my user account to publish the site, does it? We granted extra permissions to the ASPNET account and the IUSR_Internet account to no avail.  As soon as I click &q...

BLOB "corrupting" PDF File, HELP HELP HELP !!
This is buggin the #$%@ out of me !! The user scans a document through a Xerox Scanner (which sends it to the users PC). I take that PDF document and through Powerbuilder take it and save it to an Oracle DB as a BLOB. Also, within the PB application, the user can pick the document and open it (which makes a call out to Adobe to view it). Adobe 5.0.5 returns an error that reads "insufficient data for an image". The PDF document is able to be opened before it is loaded as a BLOB to Oracle, but after the loading, this error pops up. It almost seems like the first page has a p...

Help me! "is not supported..." ????
"DBMS O72 ORACLE v7.2 is not supported in your current installation." Our team's software are.... oracle 7.2 in hp unix machine. oracle 7.2.3.0.0 client. PB5.0 (16BIT).......... When we configurate DB Profile in PB(16bit), "DBMS O72......" appear. What can I do?????? Please Help! Hi, Is your oracle client installation also 16bit? That should be when you're using 16bit PB5. Secondly, the orawin\bin directory should be in your path. HTH -- - Eric Aling [TeamPS], Cypres Informatisering bv, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http:...

"Help" needed
Hi , I'm a bugzilla user here at "Sensys Networks. When I'm trying to launch bugzilla using the URL: http://bugs.sensysnetworks.net:8015/bugzilla. I'm hitting the following error: See the error bllow: Software error: DBI connect('host=localhost;database=bugs;port=3306','bugs',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) at /usr/local/bugzilla/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i686-linux/DBI.pm line 597 DBI::__ANON__(undef, undef) called at /usr/local/bugzilla/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2/i68...

Need "more current" help files, and better evidence of "executed" actions like file download and installed completion or "next" step indications.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Need "more current" help files, and better evidence of "executed" actions like file download and installed completion or "next" step indications. Comments: I am a user, not a software developer;however, I am an engineer & physicist. Currently, I use only Windows XP with SP2, and wish to use the Firefox browser on all our computers. I observe that Microsoft may be acting to interfere with Firefox on one of my computers because Firefox was downloaded after a recent MS Office 2007 installation, and this Firef...

Web resources about - Link to Thunderbird Help in "Need more help?" - mozilla.support.planning

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.