Using Firefox or Mozilla Firefox as application name of web browser in Linux

Hi,

Linux distributions like Fedora, Ubuntu and Suse use "Firefox" as the
application name in their application menus(like this[1]). So, using
just "Firefox" instead of "Mozilla Firefox" as the application name,
legally valid or is this a legal issue about trademarks? As a Linux
distribution (Pardus Linux[2]), we are discussing about this and can
not decide what to show our users about the name of the web browser
(Firefox or Mozilla Firefox). What is the valid application name to
use in menus?

Cheers.

[1] http://www.linewbie.com/upload/linewbie.com/attach-diy/images/kick_app.=
jpg