update.exe broken when updating to FF 56 from any other version

It worked fine on everything up to 55.0, but no longer works on FF 56. Using the instructions given here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Software_Update:Manually_Installing_a_MAR_file

It just says "failed: 19" in the status file. As I mentioned, nothing has changed in the script and it has worked fine on all other upgrades. I also tried to do it with 56.0.1 mar.

Thanks for any help.
0
jaden
10/6/2017 4:48:53 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23875 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 10/6/2017 11:48 AM, jaden@automox.com wrote:
> It worked fine on everything up to 55.0, but no longer works on FF 56. Using the instructions given here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Software_Update:Manually_Installing_a_MAR_file
>
> It just says "failed: 19" in the status file. As I mentioned, nothing has changed in the script and it has worked fine on all other upgrades. I also tried to do it with 56.0.1 mar.
>
> Thanks for any help.

it would be nice to know what OS platform you are using ?

0
PS56k