Ubuntu version oF FF60

The Ubuntu version of FF just updated to 60 on my system. The prblem is
nothing works.
None of my bookmarks, extensions nor any address I type into the address
bar. All I get is a blank page with absolutly no activity. I tried
safemode and with a new profile no change.
So I downloaded FF59 from Mozilla let it update to 60 and everything is
fine.
Anybody else seeing this?

--
Caver1
0

On 5/11/18 1:45 PM, Caver1 wrote:
> The Ubuntu version of FF just updated to 60 on my system. The prblem is
> nothing works.
> None of my bookmarks, extensions nor any address I type into the address
> bar. All I get is a blank page with absolutly no activity. I tried
> safemode and with a new profile no change.
> So I downloaded FF59 from Mozilla let it update to 60 and everything is
> fine.
> Anybody else seeing this?

There are many flavors of Ubuntu.

I'm not seeing any problems using the Ubuntu version of Firefox 60 on
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

If the Mozilla download works, use it and forget about Ubuntu versions.
I frequently see that recommended in support questions.

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop