There was no XML in the response

When I leave my Firefox browser v. 2.0.0.3 open at my BT Yahoo Beta inbox I
get an error message "there was no XML in the response".

Its not life threatening but it is annoying. Does anyone know how I can stop
this.

Thanks

Geoff

0
geoffatmhg
4/6/2007 11:22:04 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

geoffatmhg wrote:
> When I leave my Firefox browser v. 2.0.0.3 open at my BT Yahoo Beta
> inbox I get an error message "there was no XML in the response".
>
> Its not life threatening but it is annoying. Does anyone know how I
> can stop this.

may be any extensions is misbehaving ?
To check it : start > programs > firefox [ safe mode ], goto that page .

0
Nir