Theme and Font Changer

  <head>

  </head>
        modified Theme and Font Changer-(no-expire)  work on FF  V
        52.0.2,  32-bit.   Or is there a version of (no-expire) for
        older FF versions?<br>
0
Mike
1/6/2018 7:28:59 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 1/6/2018 11:28 AM, Mike H wrote:
> Greetings, Will the modified Theme and Font Changer-(no-expire)� work on
> FF� V 52.0.2,� 32-bit.�� Or is there a version of (no-expire) for older
> FF versions?

Read the Web page at
<http://www.rossde.com/computer/ThemeFontSizeChangerNoexpire/index.html>
carefully.  My modified version is not signed.  Thus, Firefox is
unlikely to install it unless you know how to override the check for
signed extensions.  Since I do not use Firefox (or even have it
installed), I cannot help you with this.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump:  Please stop using Twitter.  We need
to hear your voice and see you talking.  We need to know
when your message is really your own and not your attorney's.
0
David