Search Results

54.0.1
Just noticed that a search phrase no longer shows multiple hits

Search for Firefox only shows one instead of a "bunch"

KenW
0
KenW
8/7/2017 1:16:22 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23879 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

Using Google

>54.0.1
>Just noticed that a search phrase no longer shows multiple hits
>
>Search for Firefox only shows one instead of a "bunch"
>

>KenW

KenW
0
KenW
8/7/2017 1:43:27 PM
On 8/7/17 9:43 AM, KenW wrote:
> Using Google
>

>> 54.0.1
>> Just noticed that a search phrase no longer shows multiple hits
>>
>> Search for Firefox only shows one instead of a "bunch"
>>

>> KenW
>

> KenW

 From google.com, the Search Bar or other?

Are Suggestions enabled?

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
On 8/7/2017 6:43 AM, KenW wrote:
> Using Google
>

>> 54.0.1
>> Just noticed that a search phrase no longer shows multiple hits
>>
>> Search for Firefox only shows one instead of a "bunch"
>>

>> KenW
>

> KenW

Using Google: "About 309,000,000 results"

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump demands loyalty to himself from Republican members
of Congress.  I always thought that members of Congress -- House
and Senate -- were required to be loyal to the people of the
United States.  In any case, they all swore an oath of office
to be loyal to the Constitution.
0
David
8/7/2017 2:35:12 PM
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:33:09 -0400, WaltS48 <thalionusa@REMOVEaol.com>
wrote:

>On 8/7/17 9:43 AM, KenW wrote:
>> Using Google
>>

>>> 54.0.1
>>> Just noticed that a search phrase no longer shows multiple hits
>>>
>>> Search for Firefox only shows one instead of a "bunch"
>>>

>>> KenW
>>

>> KenW
>>

> From google.com, the Search Bar or other?
>
>Are Suggestions enable

Google.com     Where is Suggestions settings ?

KenW
0
KenW
8/7/2017 7:52:07 PM
KenW wrote on 8/7/2017 2:52 PM:
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:33:09 -0400, WaltS48 <thalionusa@REMOVEaol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/7/17 9:43 AM, KenW wrote:
>>> Using Google

>>> KenW
>>>

>>  From google.com, the Search Bar or other?
>>
>> Are Suggestions enable
>
> Google.com     Where is Suggestions settings ?
>

> KenW

The checkbox is in the FF Options right below the field for setting the
pref for search.

--
Ron K.
Thunderbird user since May, 2003
On 8/7/17 3:52 PM, KenW wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:33:09 -0400, WaltS48 <thalionusa@REMOVEaol.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/7/17 9:43 AM, KenW wrote:
>>> Using Google

>>> KenW
>>>

>>  From google.com, the Search Bar or other?
>>
>> Are Suggestions enable
>
> Google.com     Where is Suggestions settings ?
>

> KenW

Would not know where search suggestions would be on Google.com.

A search on a phrase gives me four suggestions in a drop down below the
Search field and multiple results when I click Google Search.

I use the Search Bar or Address Bar to search in Firefox and don't have
Options > Search > Provide search suggestions enabled.