Reverse directions for back/forward actions in SHIFT-mousewheel-left/right

Hi,

I've just discovered a dedicated support for a mouse wheel left/right "butt=
ons" (and a scroll wheel in general) in Firefox [1]. I especially like "Go =
back or forward in the history" by default with SHIFT on Linux. However, it=
 works unintuitively for me.

SHIFT-mousewheel-right does a BACK action (left - FORWARD). It is completel=
y conversely to the back/forward arrow directions and I would like to chang=
e it (scroll up/down on the other hand is ok). Unfortunately changing "mous=
ewheel.with_shift.action.override_x" doesn't work.

Is there a way to change it in the configuration?

[1] - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Gecko:Mouse_Wheel_Scrolling#Mozilla_17_.28Fi=
refox_17.29_or_later

Marcin
0
UTF
1/8/2017 1:34:38 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23535 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow