Resizing window

When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the bottom
of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried to
maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up with
this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and this is
the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to get it to
open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in Windows 2000
that would cause this to happen.  Other applications including
Thunderbird open normally.
0
Robin
1/11/2006 5:20:27 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 01/11/06 12:20, Robin Garfinkel wrote:
> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the bottom
> of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried to
> maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up with
> this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and this is
> the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to get it to
> open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in Windows 2000
> that would cause this to happen.  Other applications including
> Thunderbird open normally.

You sure you haven't updated any extensions or themes or anything?
--
Yay!
0
Matt Nordhoff wrote:
> On 01/11/06 12:20, Robin Garfinkel wrote:
>
>> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
>> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
>> bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried
>> to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up
>> with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and
>> this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to
>> get it to open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in
>> Windows 2000 that would cause this to happen.  Other applications
>> including Thunderbird open normally.
>

> You sure you haven't updated any extensions or themes or anything?
Yes.
0
Robin
1/11/2006 5:31:18 PM
Robin Garfinkel wrote:
> Matt Nordhoff wrote:
>> On 01/11/06 12:20, Robin Garfinkel wrote:
>>
>>> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
>>> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
>>> bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried
>>> to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up
>>> with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and
>>> this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to
>>> get it to open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in
>>> Windows 2000 that would cause this to happen.  Other applications
>>> including Thunderbird open normally.
>>

>> You sure you haven't updated any extensions or themes or anything?
> Yes.

Did you change the screen resolution with FF open? Even if changed back
it may have caused that problem. Also, try opening in FF safe mode Start
 > All Programs > Firefox > Firefox (Safe Mode) and see if the problem
is  still there.

--
Brian

.. http://www.mozilla.org

.. http://ilias.ca/mozilla/

.. http://ilias.ca/

..  No keyboard found. Press F1 to continue.
0
Brian
1/11/2006 6:02:39 PM
On 01/11/06 12:20, Robin Garfinkel wrote:
> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the bottom
> of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried to
> maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up with
> this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and this is
> the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to get it to
> open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in Windows 2000
> that would cause this to happen.  Other applications including
> Thunderbird open normally.

Ooooooh. You said the empty space is between the outside edge of the
Firefox window an the taskbar. I misunderstood you as meaning it was
between the status bar and inside edge of the bottom of the window.
Never mind!
--
Yay!
0

> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the bottom
> of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried to
> maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up with
> this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and this is
> the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to get it to
> open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in Windows 2000
> that would cause this to happen.  Other applications including
> Thunderbird open normally.

Have you restarted W2K? Did it happen to occur after the Windows update
last week?

--
Terry

***Reply Note***
Terry
1/11/2006 7:37:26 PM
Terry wrote:
> On 1/11/2006 9:20 AM On a whim, Robin Garfinkel pounded out on the keyboard
>
>> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
>> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
>> bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried
>> to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up
>> with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and
>> this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to
>> get it to open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in
>> Windows 2000 that would cause this to happen.  Other applications
>> including Thunderbird open normally.
>

> Have you restarted W2K? Did it happen to occur after the Windows update
> last week?

I have restarted W2K several times since the update last week.  This is
the first time I have seen the Firefox problem.
0
Robin
1/11/2006 8:05:21 PM
Robin Garfinkel wrote:
> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
> bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried
> to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up
> with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and
> this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to
> get it to open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in
> Windows 2000 that would cause this to happen.  Other applications
> including Thunderbird open normally.

Robin...I went through hell on this in the secnews group recently (my post
was titled "FF 1.5 problems" - dated 1/6/06 - if you want to check the
background).  It had nothing to do with extensions or themes, and safe mode,
or a new profile did not help.  I guess the others that just responded here
don't remember the post, or may not have read it.

Anyway, here's what it took to fix it.  Uninstall FF from add/remove
programs.  And then delete the remaining crap that's left in "program
files/mozilla firefox" from windows explorer (make sure to do this - this
was the key to the fix, and what was causing the problem).  To be safe I
would delete your existing FF.exe file (if you saved it to your hard drive),
and download another one, before reinstalling it.  That way you know you are
starting with a clean slate.

I'll bet this works.  Please let us know...Pete

0
Pete
1/11/2006 8:13:57 PM
Pete wrote:
> Robin Garfinkel wrote:
>
>>When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
>>between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
>>bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have tried
>>to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still shows up
>>with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it came out and
>>this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any suggestions on how to
>>get it to open all the way?  I don't think I've made any changes in
>>Windows 2000 that would cause this to happen.  Other applications
>>including Thunderbird open normally.
>

> Robin...I went through hell on this in the secnews group recently (my post
> was titled "FF 1.5 problems" - dated 1/6/06 - if you want to check the
> background).  It had nothing to do with extensions or themes, and safe mode,
> or a new profile did not help.  I guess the others that just responded here
> don't remember the post, or may not have read it.
>
> Anyway, here's what it took to fix it.  Uninstall FF from add/remove
> programs.  And then delete the remaining crap that's left in "program
> files/mozilla firefox" from windows explorer (make sure to do this - this
> was the key to the fix, and what was causing the problem).  To be safe I
> would delete your existing FF.exe file (if you saved it to your hard drive),
> and download another one, before reinstalling it.  That way you know you are
> starting with a clean slate.
>
> I'll bet this works.  Please let us know...Pete

I tried your advice.  It didn't work.  Any other ideas?
0
Robin
1/11/2006 8:33:37 PM
Robin Garfinkel wrote:
> Pete wrote:
>> Robin Garfinkel wrote:
>>
>>> When I opened Firefox this morning, there was a gap of about an inch
>>> between the bottom of the Firefox window and the task bar at the
>>> bottom of the screen.  I have tried maximizing Firefox.  I have
>>> tried to maximize it using the bottom right corner, etc.  It still
>>> shows up with this gap.  I have been using version 1.5 since it
>>> came out and this is the first time I've had a problem.  Any
>>> suggestions on how to get it to open all the way?  I don't think
>>> I've made any changes in Windows 2000 that would cause this to
>>> happen.  Other applications including Thunderbird open normally.
>>

>> Robin...I went through hell on this in the secnews group recently
>> (my post was titled "FF 1.5 problems" - dated 1/6/06 - if you want
>> to check the background).  It had nothing to do with extensions or
>> themes, and safe mode, or a new profile did not help.  I guess the
>> others that just responded here don't remember the post, or may not
>> have read it. Anyway, here's what it took to fix it.  Uninstall FF from
>> add/remove
>> programs.  And then delete the remaining crap that's left in "program
>> files/mozilla firefox" from windows explorer (make sure to do this -
>> this was the key to the fix, and what was causing the problem).  To
>> be safe I would delete your existing FF.exe file (if you saved it to
>> your hard drive), and download another one, before reinstalling it. That
>> way you know you are starting with a clean slate.
>>
>> I'll bet this works.  Please let us know...Pete
>>

> I tried your advice.  It didn't work.  Any other ideas?

Sorry Robin...I was so confident that would help.  My situation was a little
different since it didn't work when first installing 1.5 (I installed it
over the top of 1.0.7 and didn't uninstall anything first).  I notice you
said your install *did* work, and then it stopped all of a sudden.

I'm afraid the experts in the group are going to have to help you now.  Did
you try safe mode, and try creating a new profile.  I'm sure it is something
simple, but maybe difficult to find :-) .  Good luck...Pete

0
Pete

CollapsiblePanel in Firefox does not resize its width when window is resized
Hello,I have an issue with the CollapsiblePanel in Firefox.If the tragetted Panel is placed in an element/control which´s width is depending on the the current window size (e.g. width:100%), the targetted Panel does not resize if the window is resized.In IE it works, but in Firefox (v1.5.0.6) the Panel is not resized.Has anybody an idea how to solve this? Thanks,Flaxon I have found the problem. It´s in the script of the CollapsiblePanel at line 532 ff (Build 4721)I have marked out the lines causing the issue. However, I don not exactly understand why this lines s...

Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup
Name: XZero867 Email: xzero450atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows Firefox and alternative shells supporting window rollup Comments: The basics of the problem are if an instance of Firefox is rolled up[so only the title bar is visible] and a new instance of Firefox is launched, you can only see the title bar, menu bar, and the buttons/address bar. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

resize firefox window
greetings forum i am running 11 with kde3. the other day i tried to post some pic's on photobucket using ff. a window opens to locate the file where the pictures are but is way to long for the screen. when i click resize it is only for up and down, no left and right. i fooled with it while and tried konqueror which would not even open the window. so i gave up and had to use the wife's xp machine. so how do i shrink the window? rgd's -- dr1445 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Moving thread from Network/Internet to Appl...

firefox window resizing
Name: Emile Cos Email: ecos100_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: firefox window resizing Comments: I am using an iMac with a 14 inch screen, running os10.3 I have been using firefox for a couple of months. Suddenly, the the bottom of the page is no longer accessable, I no longer can control the size of the page and can barely reach the scroll buttons although I can, of course still move the page up and down. ? I used "view" and thought that I had inadvertently done "full screen" but that doesn't seem to work either? Maybe it's stuck on "...

Firefox Beta
Name: James Gardner Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta - Window resizing Comments: Just wanted to give you a heads up on stretching the window in the new Beta. She's not happy. It doesn't follow the cursor at all. It somewhat stretches at it's own choice. Not sure if this is normal operation, or if it's something to pay attention to. Otherwise... thanks! looks and acts great! :D Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problems with resizing the firefox window
Hi, I'm having some problems with automatic resizing of the firefox window when I change my monitor resolution. Specifically, here's the problem 1. I normally set my monitor resolution at 1800x1440. If I start up firefox at this res everything displays fine - the toolbars, the scrollbars, the search box, etc. 2. If I change my res down (to play a video-game or if I remote desktop into this machine from a lower res machine), and then change back to the native resolution - I experience the following problems: - the scroll bars (both) disappear and text within the window...

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Windows 2008 R2 support (aka 64bit windows server support)
Hi, for PB11.5 and/or 12 a) till now only powerbuilder supports VISTA 64bit! b) NO offical support for Windows2003 63 bit or Windows2008 64bit ?! is this correct? c) because Windows2008 R2 only exists as a 64bit version. Will it be supported with pb12/pb11.5 WE ONLY NEED Support for a 32bit powerbuilder apps. We don't need 64bit apps. "only" support for running on a 64bit windows server system! TIA Heino Hellmers You are right, it is not officially supported. That is because our QA team hasn't tested on that platform, only Vista 64-bit. ...

Firefox windows plus mini internet window opens when opening firefox
When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see the regula= r firefox window as well as a mini internet window. I can not click on the= mini window. This just started a few weeks ago. It happens when using fir= efox regular or private browsing. I want to make sure it is not a malware o= r keystroke program loading. AVG nor advanced systemcare show anything is = wrong. This does not happen using google chrome or IE9. Any thoughts woul= d be appreciated. Thanks On 12-08-03 12:55 PM, pmb wrote: > When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see ...

No Firefox 3 support for Windows 9X/ME?
Name: William Welch Email: fireworld2406atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: No Firefox 3 support for Windows 9X/ME? Comments: Mozilla has long touted Firefox's compatibility with many types of systems, but, it appears that Firefox is leaving behind the Win 9X/ME users who have used Firefox as a replacement for Internet Explorer now that Internet Explorer also is no longer released for Win 9X/ME. I suppose there is always some other free browser that works with Win 9x/ME.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gec...

Web sites that resize the Firefox window
Hello; I occasionally go to sites that resize the Firefox (Minefield) window. Is there any way to keep this from happening? I then have to resize it to get it back to what I want, and it's a hassle. I'm using the latest trunk nightlies for Windows. Thanks. John Hardy John Hardy wrote: > Hello; > > I occasionally go to sites that resize the Firefox (Minefield) window. > Is there any way to keep this from happening? I then have to resize it > to get it back to what I want, and it's a hassle. I'm using the latest > trunk nightlies for Windo...

resize FileUpload witdht supported by Firefox
hello ....i want to upload some file with my site with FileUpload..but when i changed his widht in firefox...it remain the same...it works fine under IE.how to deal with firefox? thx for help  add size attribute   <asp:FileUpload size="50" ID="FileUpload1" runat="server" />Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ You can also format using the css class. .filebutton{   font-size: 11px;   font-family: tahoma, sans-serif;   width: 250px;   /* resize here */} <asp:FileUpload ID="FileUpload1&quo...

Windows Group policy support for Firefox
Hello list, It would be nice for Firefox to support the deployment of parameters in a Active Directory domain using group policy objects (GPO) natively, without requiring logon scripts or other scripts that map registry parameters to profiles.ini of prefs.js Thank you. ...

No support for Windows 98 for firefox 3
Name: gil myers Email: gbmyersathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: No support for Windows 98 for firefox 3 Comments: hey -- why can't firefox 3 run on windows 98 or windows me? i am not upgrading the op sys -- i don't want anymore "bloat" !! what functionality has really been added -- percious little. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 support for Windows Server 2008
I see in the system requirements page for Firefox 3 (http:// www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/system-requirements-v3.html) that Windows Server 2003 will be a supported operating system; will the recently-released Windows Server 2008 also be supported? AndrewM ...

firefox window suddenly resizes, even when maximized
Hello, I'm using firefox 3.6 on windows 7 (build 7100) and I am noticing strange behavior in FF since upgrading from 3.5.7. I am looking at a number of different tabs, nothing special going on, and these are all sites I have visited numerous times before with no issues. There is nothing systematic in what happens, which is that at random times, the FF window will spontaneously resize itself to about half the size it was (it is always the same, smaller, size). Sometimes after this happens it will let me resize the window again, other times it jumps right back to the small w...

Resizing of Firefox window, when already full-sized.
Name: Dmitriy Email: dadotivanovathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Resizing of Firefox window, when already full-sized. Comments: Steps to reproduse: 1. Bring the Firefox window to full-size by clicking the "Maximize" button. 2. Click it again. 3. And once again. I'm serious. The Firefox window is full-size now. Result: in lower-right corner of the window the resizing area is still active (while it shouldn't, as I understand) and you can resize the window. If you go to the Options dialog, just open it and close, this effect wanis...

Firefox Support for Windows 2000 Coming to an End
For a number of years we've held off on updating our Windows toolchain to a newer version of Visual Studio, and in so doing preserved support for Windows 2000 and Windows XP RTM and SP1. Firefox developers and the 99.6% of our Windows users have paid a price for this support, though. Our developers have not been able to take advantage of new compiler features and have had to struggle to keep valuable optimizations from breaking -- including having had to back out and ultimately delay important new some features like SPDY. Our users have have suffered a slower Firefox than ...

Indic fonts support in FireFox on Windows XP
I am running FireFox 1.0 PR on Windows XP box. Sites that use Indian Languages display properly in IE. However same pages with same fonts installed on the system do not appear correctly in FireFox. I tried changing Character Encoding setting. still doesn't work. Languages I need to use are Hindi and Marathi. Both are supported by Windows XP. Do I need to install any special Language Pack for Mozilla? On 27 Sep 2004 16:44:54 -0700, in message <781549fe.0409271544.1e2c43c9@posting.google.com>, Sachin wrote: > I am running FireFox 1.0 PR on Windows XP box. Sites that use I...

Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist Comments: Firefox should support the windows 7 taskbar and jumplist. It is very annoying that it has not been done yet. Windows 7 was released in October, so are you wasting time or focusing on implementing other "more important features" such as accelerometer support? Comeon, that is useless for a lot of people. Pull your heads out of your asses and get back on track. Fix the essential, then perhaps add bloatware as accelerometer support. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Win...

Is firefox multi-threaded? (1 Firefox Window using all of 1 cpu can hang other FF windows)
I'm using FF1.5.x on WinXP2. Am on a 2-processor x dual-core machine that shows a total of 4 cpu's. Something I've noticed recently that wasn't noticeable on my old mono-processor machine is that frequently, Firefox will get slow when drawing multiple windows or when multiple windows are open -- but I'll see it being CPU bound (not, apparently, network bound). On my old computer, I saw 100% cpu usage and thought, ah well, I'm just topping out the machine. But now, with 4 cpu's, I notice FF pegging out at 25% of the used CPU with 75% (or 3 cpu's)...

Why dosent this JS window resizer work in explorer but in Firefox?
Why dosent this JS window resizer work in explorer but in Firefox? <script language='javascript'>    var arrTemp=self.location.href.split("?");    var picUrl = (arrTemp.length>0)?arrTemp[1]:"";    var NS = (navigator.appName=="Netscape")?true:false;      function FitPic() {        iWidth = (NS)?window.innerWidth:document.body.clientWidth;        iHeight = (NS)?window.innerHeight:document.body.clientHeight;        iWidth = document.im...

When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions
Name: Robert Klaproth Email: djrobsdatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: When will Firefox support Windows 7 Aero functions Comments: When I use I.e. in Windows 7 it gives me a peek at all my open browser windows when I click on the IE icon down in the task bar. I can easily switch to an open browser window or close one right from my task bar. Will Firefox ever support these advanced functions from the Windows OS? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100105 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to re...

Download window not resizable in Firefox 3 Beta 5
Name: Kelly Crow Email: kcrow11athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Download window not resizable in Firefox 3 Beta 5 Comments: When I go to download a file using Firefox 3 Beta 5 the download window that appears is never resizable and the part that allows you to accept or cancel the download is cut off. All I can do to commence with the download is press enter but since I can not see the box I can not press cancel. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Resizing window - mozilla.support.firefox

ASP.NET Image Resizing & Cropping Module for IIS - Free & Open Source
Resize, watermark, crop, rotate and filter from the image URL. Usable from javascript, css, html, php, ruby, python, asp, asp.net, anything! ...

Recutting and Resizing Saw Teeth - with Paul Sellers - YouTube
No matter the reason, this video show you how simple it is to cut new saw teeth in any handsaw. Yes, that means from small dovetail saws to the ...

This Upcoming Jailbreak Tweak Allows For Notification Resizing
... you can’t see the above video, please click this link .) Source: Jailbreak Nation This Upcoming Jailbreak Tweak Allows For Notification Resizing ...

Apple exploring self-resizing keys for iPhone keyboard
A patent application revealed on Thursday shows that Apple may be working on improving the accuracy of the touchscreen keyboards featured in ...

Greenshot adds screenshot callouts, resizing, more
You might have missed it over the holidays, but just before Christmas the excellent screenshot tool Greenshot was updated to version 1.2 with ...

'Seam carving' photo resizing now for video
Researchers have shown 'seam carving' for expanding or shrinking photos while preserving important elements, but now it works on video, too. ...

This Resizing Of The Batter's Box Sponsored By The Three Stooges
Yesterday's White Sox home opener against the Tigers was delayed when Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera noticed the batter's boxes weren't in the ...

Gmail 4.2.1 for Android adds easier resizing, swipe features and more
That leaked Gmail APK we peeked at a month or so ago turned out to be right on the money. Google has just released version 4.2.1 of the Gmail ...

Resizing
June 22 (Bloomberg) Citigroup Inc., the bank that's lost more than any other in the collapse of the U.S. mortgage market, plans to fire as much ...

Apple Seems Slightly More Apologetic as it Removes Page Resizing Code
Apple continues to make an absolutely huge mess of apologising to Samsung, with the Javascript that initially hid the legal correction from view ...