recaptcha does not appear in firefox

the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
0
blog
6/7/2018 5:07:14 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24319 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

On 6/7/18 1:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

It is OK here with FF 60.0.2 64 bit on Mac OS X High Sierra
0
Retired
6/7/2018 8:35:41 PM
Em quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2018 17:36:19 UTC-3, "\"Re...@home.com  escreveu:
> On 6/7/18 1:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
> > the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
> >

> It is OK here with FF 60.0.2 64 bit on Mac OS X High Sierra

yes
0
blog
6/7/2018 9:19:49 PM
blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
 blockers, aggressive hosts files ?

--
Libor Striz

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
0
Libor
6/8/2018 4:54:14 AM
Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>
> Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
>  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?

P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
 other things, disables all add-ons ?
Does the issue occurs even here ?

--
Libor Striz

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
0
Libor
6/8/2018 5:46:15 AM
blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> wrote:

>the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
similar) active?
0
George
6/8/2018 6:34:56 AM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 01:54:54 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>
> Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
>  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
>

> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

yes
0
blog
6/8/2018 1:47:51 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 02:46:56 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
> >
> > Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
> >  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
> >
> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> Does the issue occurs even here ?
>

> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

yes
0
blog
6/8/2018 1:48:13 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 03:35:29 UTC-3, George  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>
> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> similar) active?

yes
0
blog
6/8/2018 1:48:48 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 11:03:28 UTC-3, blog do guib  escreveu:
> Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 02:46:56 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> > Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > >
> > > Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
> > >  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
> > >
> > P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> > Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >

> > --
> > Libor Striz
> >

> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
>
> yes

I did not use any adblocker feature, did not try restarting firefox in safe mode, did not disable all add-ons, yes, the problem occurs even here
0
blog
6/8/2018 2:14:27 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 11:03:28 UTC-3, blog do guib  escreveu:
> Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 02:46:56 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> > Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > >
> > > Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
> > >  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
> > >
> > P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> > Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >

> > --
> > Libor Striz
> >

> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> > http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
>
> yes

I did not use any adblocker feature, did not try restarting firefox in safe mode, did not disable all add-ons, yes, the problem occurs even here
0
blog
6/8/2018 2:53:51 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 02:46:56 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> >> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
> >
> > Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
> >  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
> >
> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> Does the issue occurs even here ?
>

> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I did not use any adblocker feature, did not try restarting firefox in safe mode, did not disable all add-ons, yes, the problem occurs even here
0
blog
6/8/2018 3:32:31 PM
blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 02:46:56 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
>> Libor Striz <poutnik4REMOVEnntp@CAPITALSgmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> >
>> > Do you use any blocking content features,  like adblockers, script
>> >  blockers, aggressive hosts files ?
>> >
>> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
>>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
>> Does the issue occurs even here ?
>>

> yes

This ambiguous "yes"
does not exclude possibility
you  use blocking hosts file
that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
--
Libor Striz

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
0
Libor
6/8/2018 3:55:32 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 12:56:10 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> >> Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >>

> > yes
> >

> This ambiguous "yes"
> does not exclude possibility
> you  use blocking hosts file
> that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I do not use the hosts lock file
0
blog
6/8/2018 4:13:42 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 12:56:10 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> >> Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >>

> > yes
> >

> This ambiguous "yes"
> does not exclude possibility
> you  use blocking hosts file
> that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I do not use the hosts lock file
0
blog
6/8/2018 4:33:47 PM
In message
<mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:
>Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 03:35:29 UTC-3, George  escreveu:
>> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site
>> >http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>>
>> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
>> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
>> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
>> similar) active?
>
>yes

Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.

Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 12:56:10 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> >> Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >>

> > yes
> >

> This ambiguous "yes"
> does not exclude possibility
> you  use blocking hosts file
> that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I do not use the hosts lock file
0
blog
6/8/2018 5:27:53 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 12:56:10 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> >> Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >>

> > yes
> >

> This ambiguous "yes"
> does not exclude possibility
> you  use blocking hosts file
> that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I do not use the hosts lock file
0
blog
6/8/2018 5:28:08 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 12:56:10 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
> >>  other things, disables all add-ons ?
> >> Does the issue occurs even here ?
> >>

> > yes
> >

> This ambiguous "yes"
> does not exclude possibility
> you  use blocking hosts file
> that is not bypassed  by using FF safe mode.
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I do not use the hosts lock file
0
blog
6/8/2018 5:28:24 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver (John)  escreveu:
> In message
> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> >> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> >> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> >> similar) active?
> >
> >yes
>
> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
> --
> J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
>
> Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 6:08:04 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver (John)  escreveu:
> In message
> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> >> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> >> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> >> similar) active?
> >
> >yes
>
> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
> --
> J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
>
> Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 6:33:08 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver (John)  escreveu:
> In message
> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> >> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> >> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> >> similar) active?
> >
> >yes
>
> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
> --
> J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
>
> Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 6:55:55 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver (John)  escreveu:
> In message
> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> >> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> >> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> >> similar) active?
> >
> >yes
>
> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
> --
> J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
>
> Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 6:56:10 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver (John)  escreveu:
> In message
> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

> >> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
> >> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
> >> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
> >> similar) active?
> >
> >yes
>
> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
> --
> J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
>
> Nunc Tutus Exitus Computarus (It is now safe to turn off your computer).

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 6:56:25 PM
In message
<mailman.832.1528485888.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:
>Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 14:35:15 UTC-3, J. P. Gilliver
>(John)  escreveu:
>> In message
>> <mailman.815.1528466576.2161.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, blog do
>> guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> writes:

>> >yes
>>
>> Try turning them off then! If that makes the recaptcha appear, then the
>> statement that it "does not appear in firefox" isn't correct.
[]
>I need him to send the solution to the problem.

(You have a fault that is causing your posts to appear five times.)

You need _who_ to send the solution?

"One of my dearest memories is playing the leader of a gang of gay Hell's
Angels
thundering across the Golden Gate bridge on a motorbike in fog, wearing full
Nazi regalia with a young man in a purple dress on the pillion petrified we'd
crash into the bay." Christopher Lee (1997). ["It was in _The Serial_."]
blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 11:03:28 UTC-3, blog do guib  escreveu:

>> > P.S.: Have you tried restarting Firefox in Safe mode, that,  among
>> >  other things, disables all add-ons ?
>> > Does the issue occurs even here ?
>> >

>> > --
>> > Libor Striz
>> >

>> > ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> > http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
>>
>> yes
>
> I did not use any adblocker feature, did not try restarting firefox in safe mode, did not disable all add-ons, yes, the problem occurs even here

It could not occur even here,
if you did not try FF in  safe mode.

--
Libor Striz

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
0
Libor
6/8/2018 7:56:23 PM
Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 16:57:03 UTC-3, Libor Striz  escreveu:
> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> yes
> >
> > I did not use any adblocker feature, did not try restarting firefox in safe mode, did not disable all add-ons, yes, the problem occurs even here
> >
> It could not occur even here,
> if you did not try FF in  safe mode.
>
> --
> Libor Striz
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

I need him to send the solution to the problem.
0
blog
6/8/2018 8:08:36 PM
blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> wrote:

>Em sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018 03:35:29 UTC-3, George  escreveu:
>> blog do guib <janetebarbosa580@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>>
>> Just tested using FF 60.0.2 (Win7/64 Pro, fully updated).  As
>> with other sites the recaptcha needs script permissions to run.
>> Do you have a script manager extension (NoScript, uMatrix, or
>> similar) active?
>
>yes

In that case, you'll need to whitelist the host / script that's
running the chaptca script.  The method varies according to the
particular extension.
0
George
6/8/2018 9:45:56 PM
On 06/07/2018 07:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

What is the problem in the first place?

0
Christian
6/9/2018 7:55:32 AM
Em s=C3=A1bado, 9 de junho de 2018 04:56:10 UTC-3, Christian Riechers  escr=
eveu:
> On 06/07/2018 07:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
> > the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http:=
//www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>=20
> What is the problem in the first place?

the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://ww=
w.airliners.net/contact in firefox
0
blog
6/9/2018 3:07:26 PM
On 06/09/2018 05:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
> Em sábado, 9 de junho de 2018 04:56:10 UTC-3, Christian Riechers  escreveu:
>> On 06/07/2018 07:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
>>> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>>
>> What is the problem in the first place?
>
> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

Brilliant. And how is that a problem?

0
Christian
6/9/2018 3:33:29 PM
On 09-Jun-2018 11:07, blog do guib wrote:
> Em sábado, 9 de junho de 2018 04:56:10 UTC-3, Christian Riechers  escreveu:
>> On 06/07/2018 07:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
>>> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>>
>> What is the problem in the first place?
>
> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox

I don't know what the op's problem is but the airliners.net recaptcha
works fine in my Firefox 60.0.2 (64bit) of Win10 Pro ver. 1803.

It also works fine in the following browsers:
Palemoon 27.9.2 (64bit)
Basilisk 2018.06.01 (64bit)
Chrome 67.0.3396.79 (64bit)
IE 11 (11.48.17134.0) and Edge.

0
EnDeeGee
6/9/2018 3:34:34 PM
On 6/9/18 11:33 AM, Christian Riechers wrote:
> On 06/09/2018 05:07 PM, blog do guib wrote:
>>>
>>> What is the problem in the first place?
>>
>> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>
> Brilliant. And how is that a problem?

It's a problem because if you have looked at the page, you need to prove
you are a real live person and not a bot.

You select an item the message is regarding, your name, email, type a
message, click "I'm not a robot"

I get images, but don't plan to go any further because I have no
business with the site and did not fill in any information.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0
WaltS48
6/9/2018 4:56:44 PM
EnDeeGee <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 09-Jun-2018 11:07, blog do guib wrote:
>>>
>>> What is the problem in the first place?
>>
>> the google recaptcha is not appearing in firefox, nor in the site http://www.airliners.net/contact in firefox
>>

>I don't know what the op's problem is but the airliners.net recaptcha
>works fine in my Firefox 60.0.2 (64bit) of Win10 Pro ver. 1803.
>
>It also works fine in the following browsers:
>Palemoon 27.9.2 (64bit)
>Basilisk 2018.06.01 (64bit)
>Chrome 67.0.3396.79 (64bit)
>IE 11 (11.48.17134.0) and Edge.

The airliners.net recaptcha also works in FF 60.0.2/64 (Win7/64
Pro), once you whitelist the site in uMatrix (script blocking
extension).
0
George