Re: Connection corrupted?

On 2/8/2018 9:31 AM, Ant wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is anyone else having problems connecting to https://www.estatesales.net
> like https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Schenectady/12345 in Firefox v58.0.1
> in Mac OS? It seems saying connection is corrupted. Mac OS (El Capitan)
> v10.12.6's Safari and 64-bit Debian oldstable/Jessie's Firefox v52.6
> (ESR) worked just fine though.
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

Weird. Clearing everything except browser histories fixed it. I wonder
what happened.
--
"Ants can attack with a grain of rice." --a Malagasy Proverb
this signature correctly.
  | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
     \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
      ( )
0
Ant
2/8/2018 5:44:44 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 2/8/2018 11:44 AM, Ant wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 9:31 AM, Ant wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Is anyone else having problems connecting to
>> https://www.estatesales.net like
>> https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Schenectady/12345 in Firefox v58.0.1 in
>> Mac OS? It seems saying connection is corrupted. Mac OS (El Capitan)
>> v10.12.6's Safari and 64-bit Debian oldstable/Jessie's Firefox v52.6
>> (ESR) worked just fine though.
>>
>> Thank you in advance. :)
>
> Weird. Clearing everything except browser histories fixed it. I wonder
> what happened.

If it happens again, see if updating to 58.0.2 helps.
0
TCW
2/8/2018 5:59:14 PM
On 2/8/2018 9:59 AM, TCW wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 11:44 AM, Ant wrote:
>> On 2/8/2018 9:31 AM, Ant wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> Is anyone else having problems connecting to
>>> https://www.estatesales.net like
>>> https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Schenectady/12345 in Firefox v58.0.1
>>> in Mac OS? It seems saying connection is corrupted. Mac OS (El
>>> Capitan) v10.12.6's Safari and 64-bit Debian oldstable/Jessie's
>>> Firefox v52.6 (ESR) worked just fine though.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance. :)
>>
>> Weird. Clearing everything except browser histories fixed it. I wonder
>> what happened.
>
> If it happens again, see if updating to 58.0.2 helps.

OK. Yeah, I didn't see that update until after clearing most of the stuff.
--
"The shadows now so long do grow,... That brambles like tall cedars
show,... Molehills seem mountains, and the ant... Appears a monstrous