Question on Norton toolbar

Wonder if it slows down Firefox?
I need IE11 to access remote desktop and program informed me that the
Norton tool bar slowed it down.
I tried googling but results not current and there may have been a
problem since resolved.  The Norton toolbar seems useful as it tells if
site appears unsafe to browse and my FF appears OK.
0
Frank
7/14/2017 4:10:12 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23759 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

--------------040909050609000301030808

On 14/07/2017 17:10, Frank wrote:
> Wonder if it slows down Firefox?
> I need IE11 to access remote desktop and program informed me that the
> Norton tool bar slowed it down.
> I tried googling but results not current and there may have been a
> problem since resolved.  The Norton toolbar seems useful as it tells
> if site appears unsafe to browse and my FF appears OK.
All Add-ons, Toolbars and plugins will slow down something by a few
seconds.  IE normally tells you by how many seconds to load the Add-on
but I don't think FF will give you the estimated time to load something.

Does a delay of few seconds matter to you?  I don't even realise that
something is delayed or not.  Just use it and be happy.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

--------------040909050609000301030808

  <head>
  </head>
cite="mid:mailman.803.1500048645.14894.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org"
      type="cite">Wonder if it slows down Firefox?
      I need IE11 to access remote desktop and program informed me that
      the Norton tool bar slowed it down.
      I tried googling but results not current and there may have been a
      problem since resolved.  The Norton toolbar seems useful as it
      tells if site appears unsafe to browse and my FF appears OK.
    All Add-ons, Toolbars and plugins will slow down something by a few
    seconds.  IE normally tells you by how many seconds to load the
    Add-on but I don't think FF will give you the estimated time to load
    something.<br>
    Does a delay of few seconds matter to you?  I don't even realise
    that something is delayed or not.  Just use it and be happy.<br>
          yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align:
          center; margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 500 million
          devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
          higher than any previous version of windows.</div>

--------------040909050609000301030808--
0
Good