Problem with eBay button in FF57

In the options setting for eBay for Firefox 5.3.0 I have ebay site &
country set to UK.

When I click on the button and then click 'Sign in to get Started'
'https://signin.ebay.co.uk . . . . ' appears in my address bar but when
I enter my email address & password and click 'Sign In' I am taken to
'https://www.ebay.com/ . . . .' and everything is priced in dollars.

Any suggestions?
0
Michael
11/14/2017 8:32:14 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23924 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 11/14/17 3:32 PM, Michael wrote:
> In the options setting for eBay for Firefox 5.3.0 I have ebay site &
> country set to UK.
>
> When I click on the button and then click 'Sign in to get Started'
> 'https://signin.ebay.co.uk . . . . ' appears in my address bar but when
> I enter my email address & password and click 'Sign In' I am taken to
> 'https://www.ebay.com/ . . . .' and everything is priced in dollars.
>
> Any suggestions?

Update to a newer version of Firefox than 5.3.0.

--
Less than three months until Valentine's Day
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
On 11/14/2017 02:32 PM, Michael wrote:
> In the options setting for eBay for Firefox 5.3.0 I have ebay site &
> country set to UK.
>
> When I click on the button and then click 'Sign in to get Started'
> 'https://signin.ebay.co.uk . . . . ' appears in my address bar but when
> I enter my email address & password and click 'Sign In' I am taken to
> 'https://www.ebay.com/ . . . .' and everything is priced in dollars.
>
> Any suggestions?

It may be looking at your IP and thinking you're in the US.

--
40 days until the winter celebration (Monday December 25, 2017 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If the bible had said that Jonah swallowed the whale, I would believe
it." -- William Jennings Bryan
0
Mark
11/15/2017 6:49:40 PM
On 15-Nov-17 18:49, Mark Lloyd wrote:
> On 11/14/2017 02:32 PM, Michael wrote:
>> In the options setting for eBay for Firefox 5.3.0 I have ebay site &
>> country set to UK.
>>
>> When I click on the button and then click 'Sign in to get Started'
>> 'https://signin.ebay.co.uk . . . . ' appears in my address bar but
>> when I enter my email address & password and click 'Sign In' I am
>> taken to 'https://www.ebay.com/ . . . .' and everything is priced in
>> dollars.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>
> It may be looking at your IP and thinking you're in the US.

No reason it would think I am in US.

I have since seen reviews of it that state this problem.

0
Michael