Pb bookmarks since MAJ firefox? sync does not work #2

Hello
I am using Firefox 60.0.1 (64 bit) under mac sierra 10.12.6

I wanted to use sync to have the same bookmarks on my iphone and my ipad firefox version 12. (10941)

sync bookmarks from my mac to iphone and ipad is not done.
i have uninstalled firefox ios on my iphone and ipad
relocated to my firefox account nothing to do
a solution ?

so I imported my bookmak in safari mac ok and tried to synchronize them with icloud => nothing to do also only the bookmarks generated by safari synchronize

would there not be a pb with Firefox bookmarks that do not go into sync via remote server?

Michel
Mac OS X 10.12.6
Firefox 60.0.1 (64 bit)
Thunderbird Version 52.9.0
0
Michel
7/8/2018 9:51:20 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow