Manual for "not old" extensions

I found

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons#Developing_extensions

looking for information in the code for extensions and about them.

I am using a Firefox ESR, as I intend to do so for at least one more
year. This version does *not* support the so called "WebExtensions API",
and probably will never do so.

Can I find the documentation for everything that existed there before
2017-11?
0
Balaco
12/7/2017 11:00:35 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24006 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

Em 07-12-2017 21:00, Balaco escreveu:
> I found
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons#Developing_extensions
>
> looking for information in the code for extensions and about them.
>
> I am using a Firefox ESR, as I intend to do so for at least one more
> year. This version does *not* support the so called "WebExtensions API",
> and probably will never do so.
>
> Can I find the documentation for everything that existed there before
> 2017-11?

With date of 2016.01.01, there is

https://web.archive.org/web/20160101075514/https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons

When that content was put offline? It is not in the beginning of this
year, is before that.
0
Balaco