Lost Bookmarks from update version of Firefox

Hello-
=20
I need help restoring my bookmarks.  Yesterday I downloaded the newest vers=
ion of Firefox. Using browser today I cannot find any of my bookmarks, book=
mark toolbar, history, etc. I tried to "restore" from a few days ago as ins=
tructed in one of the fairly useless help pages, but they do not reappear. =
=20

How do I get all of my bookmarks back?

Can anyone out there help me?
0
hartleydaniel55
7/18/2018 9:25:27 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

2 Replies
27 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 14

On 07/18/2018 05:25 PM, hartleydaniel55@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello-
>   
> I need help restoring my bookmarks.  Yesterday I downloaded the newest version of Firefox. Using browser today I cannot find any of my bookmarks, bookmark toolbar, history, etc. I tried to "restore" from a few days ago as instructed in one of the fairly useless help pages, but they do not reappear.
> 
> How do I get all of my bookmarks back?
> 
> Can anyone out there help me?
> 
Do you have the menu bar?   If not right click on the top and see if 
that allows you to check "Bookmarks Bar".   And did that bring them back?


0
Big
7/18/2018 9:43:50 PM
On 7/18/2018 5:43 PM, Big Al wrote:
> On 07/18/2018 05:25 PM, hartleydaniel55@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hello-
>> I need help restoring my bookmarks.  Yesterday I downloaded the newest 
>> version of Firefox. Using browser today I cannot find any of my 
>> bookmarks, bookmark toolbar, history, etc. I tried to "restore" from a 
>> few days ago as instructed in one of the fairly useless help pages, 
>> but they do not reappear.
>>
>> How do I get all of my bookmarks back?
>>
>> Can anyone out there help me?
>>
> Do you have the menu bar?   If not right click on the top and see if 
> that allows you to check "Bookmarks Bar".   And did that bring them back?
> 
> 


I don't know if this will help, First go to Bookmarks, Show All 
Bookmarks.  In the menu bar at the top of the All Bookmark window click 
the arrow by Import and Backup.

Select Restore.  Unless you have set the save bookmarks in About:config 
to 0. there should be several bookmarks backup.  Restore on of the 
backup should give you your bookmarks.

Assuming you have copied your old profile to the new profile try the 
above.  If not you will have to find the back up in the bookmarkbackups 
folder in the old profile and restore that.
0
Keith
7/18/2018 11:07:22 PM
Reply: