Lost all tabs

Just opened FF and all the tabs I had are gone!

Is there a way to retrieve them? 61.0.1

Thanks.
0
Cy
7/28/2018 6:31:21 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 7/28/2018 2:31 PM, Cy Burnot wrote:
> Just opened FF and all the tabs I had are gone!
>
> Is there a way to retrieve them? 61.0.1
>
> Thanks.

Were these tabs you just happened to have open when last you quit the
program or tabs that open automatically because you have declared them to
be your 'home' page?
0
John
7/28/2018 8:44:45 PM
John McGaw wrote on 7/28/2018 4:44 PM:
> On 7/28/2018 2:31 PM, Cy Burnot wrote:
>> Just opened FF and all the tabs I had are gone!
>>
>> Is there a way to retrieve them? 61.0.1
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
> Were these tabs you just happened to have open when last you quit the
> program or tabs that open automatically because you have declared them to
> be your 'home' page?

The former.
0
Cy
7/29/2018 5:46:43 AM
On 7/29/2018 1:46 AM, Cy Burnot wrote:
> John McGaw wrote on 7/28/2018 4:44 PM:
>> On 7/28/2018 2:31 PM, Cy Burnot wrote:
>>> Just opened FF and all the tabs I had are gone!
>>>
>>> Is there a way to retrieve them? 61.0.1
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>> Were these tabs you just happened to have open when last you quit the
>> program or tabs that open automatically because you have declared them to
>> be your 'home' page?
>>

> The former.

Does this tell you anything useful?:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1132518