I get no response in dev.tech.css

page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to
http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox.  if
anyone would let me know how to do a forward that's compatable for both it
would be greatly appreciated.  I also use resizeable iframes, which work
properly for fitting with htm files but leave extra blank space on my aspx
pages.  If anyone knows a fix for that it would also be a big help.

0
Matthew

Matthew Kuhn wrote:
> page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to
> http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox.  if
> anyone would let me know how to do a forward that's compatable for both it
> would be greatly appreciated.  I also use resizeable iframes, which work
> properly for fitting with htm files but leave extra blank space on my aspx
> pages.  If anyone knows a fix for that it would also be a big help.

This part starting on line 26 contains errors and moreover does *not*
belong to the Preload Image Script:

	if(parent.document.frames.length > 0)
	{
	    location.replace("welcome.htm")
	}

Remove it and try the script again.

--
/P.M.
0
Matthew Kuhn wrote:

> Subject: I get no response in dev.tech.css

You only posted 12� minutes before in dev.tech.css.

What do you expect?
12� minutes is not a long time to wait for a response in a newsgroup.

  post in dev.tech.css:     Sun, 10 Sep 2006 01:57:01 -0400
  posted "no response":     Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:09:35 -0400

0
Ralph
9/10/2006 11:22:34 AM
Matthew Kuhn wrote:

> page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to
> http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox.

Worked for me.

--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

0
Pete
9/10/2006 11:17:01 PM
_Matthew Kuhn_ spoke thusly on 10/09/2006 2:09 AM:
> Subject: Re: I get no response in dev.tech.css

Your thread in mozilla.dev.tech.css has 9 posts:
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.css/browse_thread/thread/1fd07dd24a85f960>

You should give post at least 24 hours before giving up on it.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Web resources about - I get no response in dev.tech.css - mozilla.support.firefox

Wikipedia:Abuse response - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For a list of current Abuse Response volunteers, or for information on how you can help with the Abuse Response project, please see the volunteers ...

Esperance bushfires: WA firefighters cop flak for response time
Firefighters have been forced to defend themselves after being criticised for response times to the deadly bushfires in Western Australia's south. ...

NATO response to Paris attacks would not require Canada to act
Whether France will ask for a NATO response to the attacks in Paris is an open question. But even if the alliance did invoke NATO's Article 5, ...

Networks to Meet Monday on Response to Trump
The major cable and broadcast news networks will meet Monday to discuss a joint response to the presidential campaign of Donald Trump , which ...

Grieving husband gives ISIS the best response we’ve seen so far
... However, that’s not the right path to take, and a French man who lost his wife, the mother of his 17-month-old boy, wrote a riveting response ...

"The US has issued a rare global travel alert for its citizens in response to 'increased terrorist threats.'" ...
"The state department said 'current information' suggested the Islamic State group, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and others continued 'to plan terrorist ...

Civil rights leaders, police spar over Minneapolis protest response
Contrasting responses show strong emotion surrounding the death of Jamar Clark, 24, shot in the head during confrontation with two officers

Could France’s response to attacks boost its economy?
France’s President Francois Hollande has declared the country “at war” with Islamic State terrorists – but what are the likely economic consequences? ...

The Right Response To Terrorism
A blindfolded man in Paris stood near one of the site hit by terrorists a week ago and asked for hugs. The response was heartwarming, human, ...

Jeb: Obama’s ISIS Response — A Global Warming Conference — Is Breathtakingly Naive
Jeb: Obama’s ISIS Response — A Global Warming Conference — Is Breathtakingly Naive