Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color?

Dear sirs/madams,

how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
colour instead of its uniform red?

thanks.

0
orge
5/8/2006 5:55:39 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24319 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

orge wrote:
> Dear sirs/madams,
>
> how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
> colour instead of its uniform red?
>
> thanks.

Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?

--
How to Get a Life
Difficulty Level: Hard

"gwtc" <TheNewGWTC@n375c4p3.n37> wrote in message
> orge wrote:
>> Dear sirs/madams,
>>
>> how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
>> colour instead of its uniform red?
>>
>> thanks.
> Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?
>
> --
> How to Get a Life
> Difficulty Level: Hard
> Tip #11: Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name.
> and Tip #12: Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.
> The End of How to Get a Life Tips.

0
orge
5/8/2006 6:49:01 AM
orge kirjoitti 8.5.2006 9:49:

>>> how do i change the font color of just www.imagefap.com to my choice of
>>> colour instead of its uniform red?
>>>
>>> thanks.
>> Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?
> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
> the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
> without going to tools/options/content/colour.

I guess it's *not* possible using starndard Firefox gimmicks.

I have used a user style sheet and the Web Developer extension for
similar ends. Web Developer let's you "add" (rather, apply) a local
style sheet to a remote web page dynamically. A style sheet like:

body {
     background: white ! important;
     color: black ! important;
     font-size: 10pt ! important;
}

....can be invaluable when reading those mock-stylish websites with, say,
diminutive white text on a black background.

Web Developer is a mighty extension but not *really* suitable for this
kind of task, though. I really wish someone would write a simpler
extension with just that one function: applying a user style sheet
dynamically to a page, and optionally remembering the setting for the
duration of the session, or for current tab, or whatever.

(Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you could
always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay, daydreaming...)

Web Developer can be found at:

     https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/

--
..... Tommi Nieminen .... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ....
     An egotist is a person of low taste--more interested in himself
Tommi Nieminen wrote:

>>> Did you look under Tools, Options, Content, and the Colors button?
>> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
>> the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
>> without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>
> I guess it's *not* possible using starndard Firefox gimmicks.
>
> I have used a user style sheet and the Web Developer extension for
> similar ends. Web Developer let's you "add" (rather, apply) a local
> style sheet to a remote web page dynamically. A style sheet like:
>
> body {
>      background: white ! important;
>      color: black ! important;
>      font-size: 10pt ! important;
> }
>
> ...can be invaluable when reading those mock-stylish websites with, say,
> diminutive white text on a black background.
>
> Web Developer is a mighty extension but not *really* suitable for this
> kind of task, though. I really wish someone would write a simpler
> extension with just that one function: applying a user style sheet
> dynamically to a page, and optionally remembering the setting for the
> duration of the session, or for current tab, or whatever.
>
> (Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
> user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you could
> always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay, daydreaming...)
>
> Web Developer can be found at:
>
>      https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:

http://userstyles.org/stylish/

Ian
0
Hearts
5/8/2006 8:49:45 AM
Hearts kirjoitti:

> Tommi Nieminen wrote:
>> I really wish someone would write a simpler extension with just
>> that one function: applying a user style sheet dynamically to a
>> page, and optionally remembering the setting for the duration of
>> the session, or for current tab, or whatever.
>>
>> (Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
>>  user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you
>> could always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay,
>> daydreaming...)
> Hi,
>
> If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:
>
> http://userstyles.org/stylish/

It really looks like fulfillment of my dreams :)  Have to try it out
first though. Thanks for the tip!

--
.... Tommi Nieminen ... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ...
     Education: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the
> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
> the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
> without going to tools/options/content/colour.

You can do that with userContent.css script.
See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
Chris Ilias kirjoitti 8.5.2006 22:34:

> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to
>> change the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites.
>> and to do it without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>
> You can do that with userContent.css script.
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit

Yeah, but if you ever need to do that, the Stylish extension Hearts
suggested is really a killer!

http://userstyles.org/stylish/

--
..... Tommi Nieminen .... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ....
     An egotist is a person of low taste--more interested in himself
     than in me. -Ambrose Bierce-
..... tommi dot nieminen at campus dot jyu dot fi ....
0
Tommi
5/8/2006 7:52:16 PM
Chris Ilias wrote:

> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>
>>Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
>>the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
>>without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>

> You can do that with userContent.css script.
> See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html

Thats confusing stuff there.

--
Things I learned from my Mother
Tip #1:  1. My mother taught me to APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
gwtc said the following on 5/8/2006 2:31 PM:
> Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> _orge_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 2:49 AM:
>>
>>>Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to change
>>>the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites. and to do it
>>>without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>>

>> You can do that with userContent.css script.
>> See:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>>
> Thats confusing stuff there.

Prefbar extension has a toggle for switching between site's colors and
user preferred colors.

--
Charlie in San Francisco
0
"Tommi Nieminen" <tommiDOTnieminen@campus.jyu.fi.invalid> wrote in message
> Hearts kirjoitti:
>
>> Tommi Nieminen wrote:
>>> I really wish someone would write a simpler extension with just
>>> that one function: applying a user style sheet dynamically to a
>>> page, and optionally remembering the setting for the duration of
>>> the session, or for current tab, or whatever.
>>>
>>> (Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
>>>  user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you
>>> could always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay,
>>> daydreaming...)
>> Hi,
>>
>> If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:
>>
>> http://userstyles.org/stylish/
>
> It really looks like fulfillment of my dreams :)  Have to try it out first
> though. Thanks for the tip!
>
> --
> ... Tommi Nieminen ... http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tommni/ ...
>     Education: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the
>     foolish their lack of understanding. -Ambrose Bierce-
> ... tommi dot nieminen at campus dot jyvaskyla dot fi ...

0
orge
5/9/2006 4:08:21 AM
_gwtc_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 5:31 PM:
> Chris Ilias wrote:
>
>> You can do that with userContent.css script.
>> See:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>
> Thats confusing stuff there.

Sometimes it's easier to learn by example:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/bz/archives/009335.html
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
Mozilla links <http://ilias.ca>
Chris
5/9/2006 6:10:04 AM
Chris Ilias wrote:

> _gwtc_ spoke thusly on 08/05/2006 5:31 PM:
>
>>Chris Ilias wrote:
>>

>>>You can do that with userContent.css script.
>>>See:
>>>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html
>>
>>Thats confusing stuff there.
>

> Sometimes it's easier to learn by example:
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/bz/archives/009335.html
yes, that makes sense, a little more than the w3 link.  Thanks Chris.

--
Things I learned from my Mother
Tip #2:  My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
On 2006.05.08 04:49 Hearts wrote:
> Tommi Nieminen wrote:

>>> Yes, but that changes the colour of all the website. I just want to
>>> change the colors of that one particular website, and no other sites.
>>> and to do it without going to tools/options/content/colour.
>>
>> I guess it's *not* possible using starndard Firefox gimmicks.
>>
>> I have used a user style sheet and the Web Developer extension for
>> similar ends. Web Developer let's you "add" (rather, apply) a local
>> style sheet to a remote web page dynamically. A style sheet like:
>>
>> body {
>>      background: white ! important;
>>      color: black ! important;
>>      font-size: 10pt ! important;
>> }
>>
>> ...can be invaluable when reading those mock-stylish websites with,
>> say, diminutive white text on a black background.
>>
>> Web Developer is a mighty extension but not *really* suitable for this
>> kind of task, though. I really wish someone would write a simpler
>> extension with just that one function: applying a user style sheet
>> dynamically to a page, and optionally remembering the setting for the
>> duration of the session, or for current tab, or whatever.
>>
>> (Better yet, the extension could hold a selection of ready-made and
>> user-written style sheets with descriptive names, so that you could
>> always apply the one most suitable to your needs. Okay, daydreaming...)
>>
>> Web Developer can be found at:
>>
>>      https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/60/
>>

> Hi,
>
> If I understand you correctly, the following does what you want:
>
> http://userstyles.org/stylish/
>
> Ian

This looks interesting but before I try it:

I have a bookmarlet on the bookmarks bar with the following code:

javascript:(function(){var newSS, styles='* { background: black !
important; color: #00FF00 !important } :link, :link * { color: #5555FF
!important } :visited, :visited * { color: #551A8B !important }';
if(document.createStyleSheet) {
document.createStyleSheet(%22javascript:'%22+styles+%22'%22); } else {
newSS=document.createElement('link'); newSS.rel='stylesheet';
newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles);
document.getElementsByTagName(%22head%22)[0].appendChild(newSS); } })();

and when I click it it changes the colors of the document (most of the
times). How would you compare this with the Stylish?
0
Eustace

Signature font and color changes to message font and color
My first post. When I compose a message no matter what the signature font and color is set to, it changes to whatever the font and color is of the message. Is there a fix for this? I would ask my job's tech support but I wouldn't trust them to sit the right way on a toilet seat. -- doover ------------------------------------------------------------------------ doover, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, ...

FormView control
When a user modifies the value in a textbox in a "EditTemplate" of the Form View, I would like the font color or back color of the text box to change - even before the update is submitted. How can I do that? Thanks. You can add an onchange event to your textbox: onchange="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" Or use the onkeyup event as well. You may need to add the handler for this if your textbox box is being created in the client side.Please mark as "answer" if this helped you in anyway. Thanks. here is how I did it:Protected Sub FirstName...

How to change tree view's (web control) back color, font color and font size using CSS (Cascading Style Shteets)
Hi All, I have created tree view (web control) but i want to change all the properties of it, through single style sheet. Like all other controls (label, text box and combo box) it's not possible to change all the properties of treeview through single style sheet by including it to the contol ???? Please help........ MAITRAY. Sorry. No external css. but these attributes: DefaultStyle="background:#CCCCCC;border:solid 1px;color:black;font-size:8pt" HoverStyle="color:blue;font-name:Arial" SelectedStyle="c...

Color changes AND font changes...
I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like font-size: 15pt !important in the calendar ICS file? Thanx, zeddock PS. I notice many patches are referenced here. Why is there not a more regular Sunbird release, nightly or weekly? zeddock wrote: > I would REALLY like to change the fonts for calendars just like I do > with BG colors. Can I do it by adding something like > font-size: 15pt !important > in the calendar ICS file? > > Thanx, > zeddock > > PS. I notice ...

Enable the user to change the color and font size and type of a website
Hi All,                 I am building a website and i want the user to select the background color  font size and type. These changes should reflect in whole site. Please help me in achieving this. Thanks & Regards, Mustaq Ahmed.A  Hi,Try searching through Personalization features of asp.net, it will give you better idea to do things like that.There are other ways to implement this thing too. Like saving selection in session or database and setting these things of each page on their load event ...

How to change the highlighted color of the selected item using user defined color instead of window system color
Thx, JJ You'd have to create your own "selection" system... you can use a rectangle object and change its visibility as needed to simulate a highlighted row, but you'd have to have (and use) your own versions of SelectRow() and its kin. "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:41205c89@forums-1-dub... > Thx, > JJ > > Why do your own selectRow()? If I'm not wrong, coding this is the visible property should work: "if(getRow()=selectedRow(),1,0)" hth, JMR > You'd have to create your own...

Any way for Firefox to remember my Options->Content->Fonts & Colors->Advanced for each individual website?
Name: Oriel Shaked Email: orieldotshakedatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Any way for Firefox to remember my Options->Content->Fonts & Colors->Advanced for each individual website? Comments: I recently upgraded my monitor to a 22 inch widescreen monitor. I changed my font settings so that lettering appears bigger (as my resolution is set to 1680 x 1050). Some web pages do not display correctly with the bigger fonts (myspace for example). Could there be any way to set special font settings when visiting individual web sites? Thanks. Browser Details...

Font colors cannot be changed
My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other controls. This is true at design time and run time. I am using Delphi XE2 Starter Edition. Robert Berry wrote: > My question on colors is much more basic than any I have seen in the > forum so I suspect I am doing something stupid. I cannot change the > font color from white in TLabel, TRadioGroup, and probably other > controls. This is true at design time and run time. ...

change font colors
Hi guys I changed the background color to dark blue (using the css) and changed all the fonts to light colors (again in css). However there are still some modules/places where the fonts are black. Is there some place I can set the default font color as white in the entire portal. (besides the stylesheet) Also I have been trying to put my DotNetNuke under a different URL that /DotNetNuke but it wont let me. It keeps giving errors. How do I change that? Is there any place where I can get/buy documentation for DotNetNuke. Not only normal documentation but also programming documentation...

Change Font Color

FONT AND COLOR CHANGES
Name: Chris Dowell Email: GARCHR1SatVERIZONdotNET Product: Thunderbird Summary: FONT AND COLOR CHANGES Comments: I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT THUNDERBIRD HAVE A TOOLBAR FEATURE THAT ALLOWS THE USER TO CHANGE FONTS, COLORS, AND ADD BOLDING ETC WITHIN A MESSAGE VS MAKING A FONT OR COLOR CHANGE THAT AFFECTS THE ENTIRE MESSAGE. I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATUE AVAILABLE IN THE MAIL OPTIONS OR ON THUNDERBIRD HELP. THANKS Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR...

Changing font color
Hi, I want to change color of some command button . Is it possible?? Can i change font color at run time? Any help will be apreciated. Thanx AA No. Command buttons get their color from the OS. The only way to change them is through the owner-drawn feature, which PowerBuilder does not support. If it is critical for you, you can look at some OCX/DLL solutions. http://www.componentsource.com is a good place to start from. pbm_hopethishelps, Roy AA wrote in message <36C1E099.D65EA7A6@insiteserv.com>... >Hi, >I want to change color of some command button . >I...

have you concidered changing the toolbar color to a simple color.
Name: lucksh Email: luckshxatyahoodotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: have you concidered changing the toolbar color to a simple color. Comments: The blue color toolbar for vista version is not good in my opinion, the rest is more than perfect. Thank you Mozilla team for bringing us the best ever browser in history, and setting a benchmark for IE and all other browsers. Which made Microsoft realize that customers deserve better products and that Customers cannot be takeen for granted (I am not an anti-Microsoft. Thanks to Microsoft we can afford cheaper computers). Again, tha...

How to change forum appearence color and text color?
Hello all, I am using CSK in my site. I want to customize the forum appearence with site colors and font type. Please help me, /Bindu In the style sheet there are a bunch of styles like "discussCell" and "discussCellHiLite". Have a go at changing the colors in those. There are a number of other styles to control the header text, view count text, etc. The best way to find out what styles each bit is using is to run the web page, "View Source", and do a find for some text you know is in the discussion. You will soon see the "class" which specifies the style used. Hope this helps a bit....

Web resources about - Howto change the font color of just a certain website to my choice of color? - mozilla.support.firefox

‘Star Wars’ On ‘Conan’: Cold Open Shows How The Force Is Like Your SAG Card
No lie: The cold open for tonight’s episode of Conan is one of the darkest Star Wars moments since Darth Vader sliced off Luke’s hand. Not because ...

Martin Shkreli Bails Out for $5M and Other Reasons to Hate Him
The Karma Police have arrested failed hedge fund manager and World's Worst Person Martin Shkreli. No, WAIT! Those are the actual real police ...

BlackBerry CEO rips Apple’s stance on privacy and encryption
BlackBerry, a company whose smartphones most people haven't bought for years, posted an unusual missive on user privacy and security earlier ...

Ted Cruz plans Cisco visit for two events
Mineral Wells Index Ted Cruz plans Cisco visit for two events Mineral Wells Index Republican candidate for president U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz plans ...

California shooters' ex-neighbor charged with supporting terrorists
WASHINGTON/RIVERSIDE, Calif. (Reuters) - A former neighbor accused of supplying assault rifles to the couple who massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, ...

Local Economist Explains the Interest Rate Hoopla
Economist Alan Harvey shows me what the raise in the interest rate looks like. Charles Mudede On Wednesday, Fed chairwoman Janet Yellen raised ...

Paul Ryan’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad omnibus bill
As most of our readers have already noted, the new Omnibus bill was passed and announced during the height of the debate Frenzy Tuesday evening ...

WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block
WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block

Microsoft starts shipping Office Mobile with every Windows 10 phone
Microsoft may be putting a lot of weight behind their Office apps for iOS and Android phones, it hasn’t forgotten about its own operating system. ...

Notable Mistrials in Cases of Police Deaths
Hung juries not uncommon in high-profile cases involving use of force by police