How to install firefox 3.3 and while maintaining Version 2.012 install ??

Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox
3.3  .. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain .

Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version
install ?

If so how should we set-up this 'parallel' install ..

0
auto165426

On Mar 7, 12:02=A0pm, auto165...@hushmail.com wrote:
> Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox
> 3.3 =A0.. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain .
>
> Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version
> install ?
>
> If so how should we set-up this 'parallel' install ..

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=3D613873
0
Iravanan
3/7/2008 8:48:11 AM
Am 07.03.2008 08:02, auto165426@hushmail.com schrieb:
> Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox
> 3.3  .. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain .
>
> Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version
> install ?
>
> If so how should we set-up this 'parallel' install ..

http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Running+different+versions+of+Firefox+at+the+same+time

HTH,
Dennis Benzinger
0
Dennis
3/7/2008 12:21:55 PM
Dennis Benzinger escribi�:
> Am 07.03.2008 08:02, auto165426@hushmail.com schrieb:
>> Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox
>> 3.3  .. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain .
>>
>> Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version
>> install ?
>>
>> If so how should we set-up this 'parallel' install ..
>>

> http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Running+different+versions+of+Firefox+at+the+same+time
>
> HTH,
> Dennis Benzinger
You have to make a separate profile to Fx3, execute Fx3 with the switch
-p and make a profile with the name 3.0.

Make a link to Fx3 and add -p "3.0" to the destiny executable:
"executablepath" -p "3.0"

To return to the default profile execute Fx2 with the switch -p and
select the default profile(dont use "3.0").

Then the browser Fx2 is set to start with the initial profile and you
use the link to start Fx3.

Only one browser is enable to run Fx2 or Fx3
0
gato2008chile

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed
Name: S. Krischer, Munich Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed Comments: Hi, The Linux-version of Firefox 3.6.3 has incompatibility problems with the addons Firefox-Sync and Greasemonkey. After installing them, Firefox does not start anymore without error message. In Internet forums, other incompatibilities are reported with the Apple-OS-X-version (BSD). Regards, S. Krischer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR ...

UEGENT
Name: Jerry Ward Email: jerrydotward686atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: UEGENT - I need to re install Firefox 3.0x not 3.5 due to I need F5 network support which isnt supported by 3.5 Comments: How can I re installed version 3.0X? I cant find it on your web site. Thanks for any help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Cannot install Firefox 3.5.3 #2
Name: Benjamin Merhav Email: benjaminmerhavathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot install Firefox 3.5.3 Comments: Hi, This is an ongoing problem with all my Firefox updates, namely, the agreement form is not provided, therefores not available to sign therefore it cannot be installed. I have complained about it before but I am getting the update download without the ageement, and there is no agreement to sign here either. Please send me the agreement or allow the update to be installed without an agreement. Thanks in advance, Benjamin Mer...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

I get "The stored procedure 'dbo.AddDesktopModule' doesn't exist" Error installing 3.012 and 3.013. Version 2.12 installs fine.
I keep getting the following "The stored procedure 'dbo.AddDesktopModule' doesn't exist" Error installing 3.012 and 3.013. Version 2.12 installs fine.  I get the same error if I try to upgrade to version 3.013 after installing version 2.12.  Any ideas. I had a similar problem a while back. My problem was that the Sql Server was setup to be case sensitive. It can  not be this way for Dnn. Maybe something to look at....

New Firefox Version installed page keeps popping up at every launch of the browser in version 3.0.3...
Name: Eric Sarrat Email: ericsarratatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox Version installed page keeps popping up at every launch of the browser in version 3.0.3... Comments: Which is pretty cumbersome ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 (CK-IBM) Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Cannot install add-ons with new Firefox 2 update or Firefox 3!
Name: Jonas Trejo Email: jonasdtrejoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot install add-ons with new Firefox 2 update or Firefox 3! Comments: After installing the new update (which does so automatically to my dismay), I lost my previous addons (Adblock plus and Chatzilla), and then when I try to reinstall them, I get this: Firefox could not install the file at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/addons/1865/adblock_plus-0.7.5.5-fx+tb_sm.xpi because: Unexpected installation error Review the Error Console log for more details -203 And then I tried inst...

Error in clear private data when install Firefox 2 and Firefox 3
Name: Mai Huy Toan Email: mhtoanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Error in clear private data when install Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 Comments: Don't clearn all data when I clearn private data in Firefox 3 while Firefox 2 don't clearn. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3.0.13 update when I have 3.5.2 installed
Why is the openSUSE Updater offering me this update when I just replaced Firefox 3.0.12 the other day with Firefox 3.5.2 from the Mozilla repository? How do I tell openSUSE to NOT offer me this update? -- richardstevenhack ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I think I've solved the problem. Another search in the forums suggests that the problem is the priority of the Build Service Mozilla repository vs that of the regular repositories. The forum post below suggested a solution which I just tried and the Updater now shows no ...

Firefox 3.5.2 and Slipstream chronic error installing #3
Name: Don Email: donjlesterathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.2 and Slipstream chronic error installing Comments: This issue can be resolved: Windows xp: go to windows security add Slipstream as an exception... this will solve all issues.. Don~ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - How to install firefox 3.3 and while maintaining Version 2.012 install ?? - mozilla.support.firefox

All sizes - Exercise Plays Vital Role Maintaining Brain Health - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Maintaining Public Safety while Safeguarding Constitutional Rights - YouTube
In today’s video, Attorney General Eric Holder announced that the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the Office of Community Oriented Policing ...

Maintaining status quo enriches the few
Change is necessary. It can't be stopped, except at massive cost to future development and opportunity. Change also represents a problem for ...

IT Technical Account Manager - Managed Services - Maintaining Existing Clients

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - The Courier-Mail Search Search ...
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - DailyTelegraph Search Search
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip - HeraldSun Search Search
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Islamic State Backgrounder: How the Caliphate is maintaining its grip
THE Caliph was wounded. His jihadists routed. But if you think Islamic State is on the back foot, you’ve not been paying attention.

Start-ups: how maintaining good mental health is best for business
The external and internal pressures of building a start-up frequently lead to burning out and depression, but help is at hand.

Maintaining your privacy on Facebook
While Facebook offers a great way to stay in touch with family and friends, it can quickly turn into a privacy nightmare if you do not know your ...