How do I change inspector colors?

In the page

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Page_Inspector/How_to/Examine_and_edit_HTML

there are several screenshots showing the inspector with different
colors from what I have (which is eye hurting white background).

How can I have the same colors shown there? When I click

Tools -> Web developer -> Inspector

Firefox opens a page that does *not* respect the theme my window manager
uses, nor the colors I chose in its preferences. Is that fixable?
0
Balaco
12/7/2017 4:26:04 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24006 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 12/7/17 11:26 AM, Balaco wrote:
> In the page
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Page_Inspector/How_to/Examine_and_edit_HTML
>

> there are several screenshots showing the inspector with different
> colors from what I have (which is eye hurting white background).
>
> How can I have the same colors shown there? When I click
>
> Tools -> Web developer -> Inspector
>
> Firefox opens a page that does *not* respect the theme my window manager
> uses, nor the colors I chose in its preferences. Is that fixable?

Use the Dark Theme?

Web Developer > Toggle Tools, select the Toolbox Options and chenge the
theme from Light to Dark.

--
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
Em 07-12-2017 14:36, WaltS48 escreveu:
> On 12/7/17 11:26 AM, Balaco wrote:
>> In the page
>>
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Page_Inspector/How_to/Examine_and_edit_HTML
>>

>> there are several screenshots showing the inspector with different
>> colors from what I have (which is eye hurting white background).
>>
>> How can I have the same colors shown there? When I click
>>
>> Tools -> Web developer -> Inspector
>>
>> Firefox opens a page that does *not* respect the theme my window
>> manager uses, nor the colors I chose in its preferences. Is that fixable?
>
> Use the Dark Theme?
>
> Web Developer > Toggle Tools, select the Toolbox Options and chenge the
> theme from Light to Dark.

I had to search a lot to find what is "Toolbox Options".

I wonder why you did not say it is a button without presence in Firefox
buttons or in a menu. It is just an image to click, upper right in
toolbox, and it opens page with that options (among several others).

Thank you!
0
Balaco