Anyone try this?
3
richard
4/11/2014 9:02:44 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23320 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:02:44 -0400, richard wrote:

> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/heartbleed-checker/
>
> Anyone try this?

No, but there's this interesting article about the Heartbleed Bug:
<http://blog.cloudflare.com/answering-the-critical-question-can-you-get-private-ssl-keys-using-heartbleed>

--
s|b
On 04/11/2014 11:02 PM, richard wrote:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/heartbleed-checker/
>
> Anyone try this?

Assuming you're a Lastpass user, this would make a whole lot more sense
to me.

http://blog.lastpass.com/2014/04/lastpass-now-checks-if-your-sites-are.html

--
Christian
0

not support all the firefox extensions
Name: vikram Email: vikram2k_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: not support all the firefox extensions Comments: not support all the firefox extensions. like duim show and many more.anyway it is best the old firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Support for XPCOM extensions in letest Firefox
This is a multipart message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D010B0.D96E7E10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello. I have just built the skeleton of a C++ XPCOM plugin for Firefox. However, I then show this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4402226/xpcom-plugin-support-on-ff-3-5 Does this mean that my extension will not work in the latest Firefox? (I was wondering why you release a new Gecko SDK so often if this technology was abandoned, but anyway. Perhaps there are other uses for it now?) ...

Support for XPCOM extensions in latest Firefox
Hello. I have just built the skeleton of a C++ XPCOM plugin for Firefox. However, I then show this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4402226/xpcom-plugin-support-on-ff-3-5 Does this mean that my extension will not work in the latest Firefox? (I was wondering why you release a new Gecko SDK so often if this technology was abandoned, but anyway. Perhaps there are other uses for it now?) Now, the alternative for XPCOM seems to be NPAPI, but I know that Chrome is dropping support for it. Do you support NPAPI instead? If yes, will you continue to support it? ...

Extension Support for Higher FireFox versions
Name: jeff holicky Email: wholinetatsentdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Extension Support for Higher FireFox versions Comments: Dunno if there is a tool out there (checked a few weeks ago didn't see anything) - I have say 10+ extensions. Now for me to go out to every single extension just to see if all the extensions are updated for 2.0 is quite a time waster - just makes it that much more a pain to upgrade. It would be nice when I click extensions to see everything there TODAY but also have it say "Latest support: 1.5". So if it said that I have to wait...

Does the Firefox OS browser support extensions?
Hello, I could not figure out whether it is possible to port Fennec extensions to the Firefox OS Browser or not. Does the Browser in Firefox OS support extensions? Thank you Julien Sobrier No, or, not yet. On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM, <julien@sobrier.net> wrote: > Hello, > I could not figure out whether it is possible to port Fennec extensions to > the Firefox OS Browser or not. Does the Browser in Firefox OS support > extensions? > > Thank you > Julien Sobrier > _______________________________________________ > dev-b2g mailing list ...

IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox
Name: Email: booboo_girl21athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox Comments: I have already posted a comment earlier about my dissatisfaction of firefox blocking the IDM extension completely. It seems every time Firefox releases a new version there are a lot of problems. I remained version 2 for many years before switching to version 3.6 because I had encounter so many problems when I install the new version. I have been using the IDM program for many years and I have not had any issues with it. I don't understand this bu...

Locate extensions I have not explicitly supported in Firefox 2
Without first installing Firefox 2 Release Candidates or Firefox 2 when it becomes available, do I have the means of quickly checking all of my extensions with an extension or other automatic means to see which extensions are not supported so I can check them out ahead of time. It seems to me that this should be easy to check if the maxVersion of Firefox is stored with the extension, as I don't mess with changing versions to force anything to run. If not I can look up each extension on their home pages. -- David McRitchie, Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see h...

Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....
please tell me if you know about this..... eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance. ...

French Dictionary support broken in Firefox 3.5 (amongst other extensions)
Why does Mozilla break lots of addons/extensions with every new "improved" release ? With 3.5 there is no French dictionary that works anymore. Hey, French is a major language. Isn't language support essential for a browser ? Mozilla should: a) Write the rules for addons so that they are not broken when you update b) Provide basic language support for the world's principal languages I have seen others complain about this, but obviously it is not a high priority for Mozilla. It should be because this is a major defect that will cause people to switch browsers. On ...

Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....
please tell me if you know about this..... eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance. ...

Beta version of the Firefox Accessibility Extension 1.1 with ARIA support available
A new beta version of the Firefox Accessibility Extension is available from the Firefox Extension website that implements features to debug web pages using the new W3C ARIA specifications [1,2,3]: http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu#beta The features are under the "Scripting" menu and Toolbar options. ----------------------------------------------------- Beta Test Pages There are also some beta versions of ARIA test pages at: http://www.disability.uiuc.edu/ita/brasic/citaweb/test/aria/ NOTE: Please do not link to these test pages, since the final url will be in a different ...

Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info
Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ (I didn't install so I cannot comment further) followup to grc.security -- Kayode Okeyode http://del.icio.us/kayodeok In article <cv9v1n$1us4$2@news.grc.com>, kayodeok writes >Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info >http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ Looks interesting. >(I didn't install so I cannot comment further) I think I'll hold off too. I have no idea who 4t2.cc is, and the issue isn't important enough to me research whether the site is legit or not. :-) Spoofstick will give m...

Firefox Extension Developer's Extension
Can't find a Firefox extension you like? Write your own. A recent article in Linux Journal shows how to roll your own extensions for Firefox: Building Firefox Extensions, Justin Huff, August 2007, p.74 You start here: http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/extensiondev/ "The Extension Developer's Extension exists to make life easier for Firefox extension developers. Testing JavaScript code, prototyping XUL layouts, and building XPI packages are all made easier by this extension. Install it and try it out!" There's a lot of other good information ab...

Firefox extension show up at the TB extension site
When I do a search for extensions at the Thunderbird extension website: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/extensions/ I get a bunch of extensions which don't even work in Thunderbird and which in fact are intended for Firefox. This has been happening for a very long time too, and I don't know who to complain to about it. Does anybody know a way around this problem or why it's happening? TIA -- John Corliss On 06/13/2015 10:04 AM, John Corliss wrote: > When I do a search for extensions at the Thunderbird extension website: > > https://addons....

Firefox 1.5 and Flashblock
When I try to install Flashblock - Firefox Extension in Firefox 1.5 it says to unbox software installations so I click on edit option and can find nothing about "software installations". The closest I can find is about installing extensions and themes which is unchecked!! HELP !!! Where can I find it ?? Am fairly new to Firefox so please be specific. Where under options ?? TIA whayface wrote: > > When I try to install Flashblock - Firefox Extension in Firefox 1.5 it says to unbox > software installations so I click on edit option and can find no...

Web resources about - heartbleed extension - mozilla.support.firefox

Heartbleed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heartbleed is a security bug in the open-source OpenSSL cryptography library, widely used to implement the Internet's Transport Layer Security ...

Heartbleed Bug
The Heartbleed Bug is a serious vulnerability in the popular OpenSSL cryptographic software library. This weakness allows stealing the information ...

Search Twitter - Heartbleed
Web security in doubt after ' Heartbleed ' flaw find smh.com.au/it-pro/securit… My attempt at explaining this turn-the-internet-off-for-a-bit ...

Heartbleed Logo - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Image Courtesy: rejon, Released into the public domain - Openclipart

Trend Micro releases free heartbleed scanners
Trend Micro has launched free Heartbleed scanners for PC and Android devices.

How to bypass the threat from Heartbleed
... failure yet. But what should you do now? Hackers have enjoyed a back door into our digital lives for the past two years thanks to the Heartbleed ...

The Heartbleed security time bomb is still ticking
... millions of users may well have been the biggest security flaw in internet history but it is unlikely to be the last. The Conversation Heartbleed, ...

How to avoid 'Heartbleed' heartache
What is the Heartbleed security flaw, how does it affect you and what can you do to avoid it?

Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
Reeling from the Heartbleed security fiasco, major IT vendors including Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Google and Cisco are backing a Linux Foundation ...

Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
If you have an account with HealthCare.gov, you can expect to change your password the next time you log in. And you can thank Heartbleed for ...