https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/heartbleed-checker/

Anyone try this?
3
Reply richard 4/11/2014 9:02:44 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 21914 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:02:44 -0400, richard wrote:

> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/heartbleed-checker/
>
> Anyone try this?

No, but there's this interesting article about the Heartbleed Bug:
<http://blog.cloudflare.com/answering-the-critical-question-can-you-get-private-ssl-keys-using-heartbleed>

--
s|b
0
On 04/11/2014 11:02 PM, richard wrote:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/heartbleed-checker/
>
> Anyone try this?

Assuming you're a Lastpass user, this would make a whole lot more sense
to me.

http://blog.lastpass.com/2014/04/lastpass-now-checks-if-your-sites-are.html

--
Christian
0

Save Extensions Extension
That ISN'T bafflegab. LOL I'm looking for an extension that saves extensions and themes so if I have a system wide crash I can quickly resurrect my Firefox to the state it was in prior to having to reformat the hard drive. Thanks! On 22-02-2008 15:09 CET, stevezygote composed this enchanting statement: > That ISN'T bafflegab. LOL > > I'm looking for an extension that saves extensions and themes so if I have a > system wide crash I can quickly resurrect my Firefox to the state it was in > prior to having to reformat the hard drive. > &...

SessionSaver extension missing from Tools => Extensions => Get More Extensions
SessionSaver extension missing from Tools => Extensions => Get More Extensions or https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox "Adam" <adam@no_thanks.com> wrote in message news:z3old.8535$zx1.2605@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > > SessionSaver extension missing from > Tools => Extensions => Get More Extensions or > https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox > > > SessionSaver extension missing from > Tools => Extensions => Get More Extensions The most important extension (with t...

vtable extension for, well, extensions
This will have to wait until after the release, of course, but the ponie stuff has brought up a *really* good point that needs addressing. There's no good way to get or set a generic pointer in a PMC. Right now we're either cheating (by poking into the guts of a PMC) or hijacking an exiting entry (like, say, the get/set int keyed int entries) neither of which is really a good option for extensions. So, once the screaming pumpkin departs, I want to add these two entries to the vtable: (void *)get_pointer() void set_pointer(void *) with their keyed variants. The defau...

Slim Extension List extension
I hacked the Max version number in the "Slim Extension List" extension so it would load into FF2, which it now does, but it doesn't actually do anything once installed. Anyone managed to hack it successfully, or is it one of those that will need a complete rewrite? Maybe it can be achieved with a bit of code in userchrome - anyone got any ideas? Regards, Bob -- Remove "x" from address to reply by email Bob Henson wrote: > I hacked the Max version number in the "Slim Extension List" extension > so it would load into FF2, which it n...

Adding extension to extensions/ folder
I am working on learning to compile Firefox, and after successfully compiling the unchanged source from CVS, I would like to add in a few extensions (in the extensions/ directory, to be included by default in the browser). I tried following the example of the extensions already listed in the extensions/ folder, and it eventually compiled successfully, but the extension's functionality was not present in the end product. Are there any tutorials out there that I've missed that deal with this? Any advice or starting point is greatly appreciated. Christopher Finke > [...

Extension methods => Extension fields?
 Hello,I've tasted how powerfull it is to use extension methods...It it possible to do the same for fields? If so, how the current occurence of the Type is transmitted to the field (the "this" parameter of the extension method)? Thanks! It's not possible to do the same for fields. With methods, they've in a sense 'exposed' what the compiler really does with an instance method (it always passes the instance of the object as the first parameter on the stack - you just never normally see it happen). There's no analogy for fields....

MyControl.extension is there a auto extension feature?
Hi, Is there a tool to help me identify the extension needed? like a drop down box with all the properties available for each control? i.e. textbox.text Thanks, John Hi, what exactly do you mean by extension? Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. when you type in the control name followed by a . can asp.net web matrix show all the list of property involved on the control? if so please kindly guide me how to turn this feature on. Thanks. Hi, unfortunately, webmatrix doesn't have ...

Extension updates when extension is installed in Registry
Hi I am distributing a package that uses a FF extension. Rather than make users go through a 2-3 step process, I thought installing the extension in the registry from the installer will be simpler. But when I do that, I am not sure if updates to the extension happen at all. Can someone clarify this issue ? Regards Kallol Kallol Borah wrote: > Hi > I am distributing a package that uses a FF extension. Rather than make > users go through a 2-3 step process, I thought installing the extension > in the registry from the installer will be simpler. But when I do that, >...

extension - Thunderbird
Hello -- Does anyone know when this extension will be upgraded to be compatible with Thunderbird 1.0? Thanks for any information. L Mehl L Mehl wrote: > Hello -- > > Does anyone know when this extension will be upgraded to be compatible with > Thunderbird 1.0? > > Thanks for any information. > > L Mehl > > I'm using it now in TB 1.00: http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext9 Lee Thanks. I see it. When updating my extensions, the TB extensions manager said something like "no updates found", or "ext...

Missing extensions/Incorrect extension information
Name: Brandon Bachman Email: bluufoxxatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Missing extensions/Incorrect extension information Comments: Before the extensions website update, I was able to get access to Statusbar Toolbar and Disable Targets for Downloads. Now I can't find them. Also, could somebody contact a Jed Brown about his BBCode extension? Claims to work with 1.0-3.0a1 but I'm using 1.5.0.11 (still using a 98 system oddly enough) and I cannot install it. At all. Furthermore, I found a copy of Statusbar Toolbar (version 1.5), couldn't insta...

Extensions
After banging my head against a wall for a few hours with Perl 5's XS, I have an idea for how Parrot can do it better. Basically, the big problems with XS are: -It's ugly as hell -It makes the extender do tons of extra work -It seriously munges your code However, it has a few good features too, especially the concept of typemaps. (They look just as bad as the rest of XS, but the idea is sound.) So, how do we keep the good and rid ourselves of the bad? Here's an example of my proposed format. /* optional */ parrot_xs { xs_version => 0.1, parrot_versi...

Is there such an extension?
Hi, I want to know is there such an extension for Thunderbird to filter SPAM and other unwanted emails? I want to design such an extension for TB and this extension will adopt some methods from Machine Learning to make it more suitable for users. I ask here to ensure myself that I am not reinventing the wheel. Any response will be appreciated very much! Thanks! Regards! Bo Bo Yang wrote: > Hi, > I want to know is there such an extension for Thunderbird to filter > SPAM and other unwanted emails? I want to design such an extension for > TB and this exte...

Are ff3 extensions back compatible with ff2 extensions?
Hi all, I'd like to know is there a well-known list of features which work differently in extensions written for ff 2 and for ff 3? Is it any sort of document named "migrating your ff2 extension to ff3"? -- Andrei http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Updating_extensions_for_Firefox_3 On 05/04/2008, Andrei Korostelev <andrei@korostelev.net> wrote: > > Hi all, > > I'd like to know is there a well-known list of features which work > differently in extensions written for ff 2 and for ff 3? > Is it any sort of document named "migrat...

extension
Hello, how can I test my extension without testing it? -- Paniz Alipour On Mon, 16 May 2011 23:03:46 +0430, paniz alipour wrote: > Hello, > > how can I test my extension without testing it? Is this a trick question? Phil -- Philip Chee <philip@aleytys.pc.my>, <philip.chee@gmail.com> http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ http://xsidebar.mozdev.org Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass. a trick question!? NO! why? I am trying to develop extension i am reading a book that there is...

extension
Name: rav Email: rockindotravatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: extension Comments: hello... I am using firefox for more than 2 years and It works great... recently I started using thunderbird too... I just wanted thunderbird to be integrated to the browser through some extension, so i dont need to run it as a separate application... like i use fireftp... I want to use thunderbird the same way... thanks rav Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Extensions
Name: Chris ashford Email: chrisashford1980atyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Extensions Comments: I think firefox is an excellent piece of software, and I highly recommend it to my friends. The ideas for the extensions have helped me no end. Many thanks for all your efforts, and keep the good work going. Chris Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Extensions
Name: Ron Payne Email: PayneLessDesignsatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Extensions Comments: Too bad the new beta has to knock out 90% of all my installed extensions (a lot) and take over the old Firefox's Profile where you can't have both running at the same time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Extensions
Hi, I want to develop an extension in firefox. I am new to extension development and I am wondering how to implement my idea using firefox extension. Say you are browsing a web page online, there are some embedded links in that page, how can you get the url address of those links when the user hovers over them or clicks over them. Is this possible in firefox. Rafih ...

Extension
I am new in PFC. I need some help to select the correct method to extend. I know that i can use the PFE layer directly or add a layer (PFD) between the PFC and PFE layers. Which are the advantages and disadvantages of each method? Thanks and sorry by my english. Ing. Dario Schmidt CERIDE Santa Fe - Argentina Have a look at: http://www.pfcguide.com/pfcmag/bas_exttoc.asp A very good article on extension strategies written by Boris Gasin. HTH, Greg -- ______________________________ Gregory R. George Greg_George@AscensionLabs.com Ascension Labs, LLC www.AscensionLabs.co...

Extensions
What I want to do is: Let's say I have 10 Windows with 10 datawindows, one datawindow for each window. Five windows are going to have certain services and the rest five would have some different services. A simple e.g. five windows could have the sort service in drag-drop style while others could be in column header click style. So what I think is I that I should create two types base windows and datawindows(instead of overriding events and services now and then) and from these two, I inherit the rest of the windows. So how do I do this? What would be your way? And if at a...

extensions
How to find extension of different controls like checkboxlist?...

Is there such extension?
I have used Thunderbird for about one year. Now, I have three mail box, and subscribe two newsgroup, I nearly have 1G mail messages in my local drive. Now, I want to move these old messages out of thunderbird, and make a back up to some CDs. Is there such a extension for thunderbird to move the messages out of it? And also, some times, I want to save all messages of certain subject from a newsgroup to some local files, is there such a extension ? Thanks in advance! On 25/02/2007 03:53 (CET), Bo Yang wrote: > I have used Thunderbird for about one year. Now, I have three mail &...

How to keep a file installed by a extension when the extension is updated
Hi all, I have a Firefox extension that installs a TXT file in the chrome directory, to store some statistics data about the usage of the extension. Now I have improved the extension, and I have replaced the TXT file with a RDF/XML file. The question is: can I keep that TXT file in the update process and use it to populate the new RDF file with data? Any suggestion will be welcomed, thank you. asier.sarasua@gmail.com wrote: >Any suggestion will be welcomed, thank you. > > I can't help with your specific case but I suggest placing such files somewhere in the pro...

Extension ?
Name: Tho Email: beebixatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Extension ? Comments: Gute Idee - Aber wer installiert sich denn einen kompletten Browser für so wenig zusätzliche funktionalität ? Vor allem, wenn die genauso auch als extension verfügbar gemacht werden könnte ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de; rv:1.8.0.11) Gecko/20070312 Firefox/1.5.0.11 ...