Green Screen

I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). W=
hen I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I j=
ust upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware accel=
eration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was=
 hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running =
a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the h=
ardware acceleration?=20

Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html

Thank you.

Harry
0
Harry
3/27/2018 10:37:04 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24204 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

On 03/27/2018 06:37 PM, Harry wrote:
> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>
> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>
> Thank you.
>
> Harry

I'm running 59.0.1 on Linux, and I have the "use defaults" checked, but
when I unchecked them, the 'use hardware acceleration...' was checked.
And I love the eagle 360 view.   Yes it works here.

0
Big
3/27/2018 11:27:22 PM
On 03/27/2018 06:37 PM, Harry wrote:
> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>
> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>
> Thank you.
>
> Harry

Using FF 59.0.2 with hardware acceleration on Ubuntu 16.04 works just
fine. No green screen

--
Caver1
0
On 3/27/18 7:39 PM, Caver1 wrote:
> On 03/27/2018 06:37 PM, Harry wrote:
>> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link
>> below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a
>> green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I
>> turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the
>> release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been
>> fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit
>> system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware
>> acceleration?
>>
>> Here is the link:
>> http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Harry
>>

> Using FF 59.0.2 with hardware acceleration on Ubuntu 16.04 works just
> fine. No green screen

OK with Mac OS X & FF59.0.2
0
Reed
3/28/2018 12:06:05 AM
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:09:31 PM UTC-5, Harry wrote:
> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below).=
 When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I=
 just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acc=
eleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I w=
as hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm runnin=
g a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the=
 hardware acceleration?=20
>=20
> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
> Harry

I want to thank Caver1 and Reed for their responses.=20

In addition to FF, I also have Chrome installed and it too works just fine.=
 So, my question is, if Chrome works fine and Ubuntu works fine and Mac OS =
works fine, why doesn=E2=80=99t FF on a Windows 7 Home/64 bit OS work????

Thanks again.

Harry
0
Harry
3/28/2018 2:30:50 AM
On 28/03/2018 03:30, Harry wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:09:31 PM UTC-5, Harry wrote:
>> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>>
>> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Harry
>
> I want to thank Caver1 and Reed for their responses.
>
> In addition to FF, I also have Chrome installed and it too works just fine. So, my question is, if Chrome works fine and Ubuntu works fine and Mac OS works fine, why doesn’t FF on a Windows 7 Home/64 bit OS work????
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Harry

OK here on Win10 & FF59.0.2 x64
Reload FF with Add-ons disabled (see FF Help menu).
0
Joskin
--------------846F295CFC333376800127AB

On 3/27/2018 6:37 PM, Harry wrote:
> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>
> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>
> Thank you.
>
> Harry

Is your graphics driver up to date or supported?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

The site renders properly here using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0;
Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0 ID:20180323154952
Version 59.0.2 AMD Radeon R5 graphics.

--------------846F295CFC333376800127AB

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:mailman.0.1522192163.2848.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?

Here is the link: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html">http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html</a>

Thank you.

Harry
</pre>
      10.0; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0
      ID:20180323154952 Version 59.0.2 AMD Radeon R5 graphics.<br>

--------------846F295CFC333376800127AB--
0
WaltS48
3/28/2018 2:08:28 PM
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:09:31 PM UTC-5, Harry wrote:
> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below).=
 When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I=
 just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acc=
eleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I w=
as hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm runnin=
g a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the=
 hardware acceleration?=20
>=20
> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
> Harry

My video driver is up to date, I turned off my add-ons, I have restarted FF=
 in the safe mode, and thus far nothing has solved the problem. I even went=
 back and looked for Windows updates that I may not have loaded and found a=
 Net update and loaded it, but that didn't help either. =20

So, I guess, I'll just use my Chrome browser or turn off the hardware accel=
eration option to view the 360-degree streaming. Thanks to all of you who o=
ffered suggestions. I really appreciate your feedback.

Harry
0
Harry
3/28/2018 4:00:07 PM
Big Al wrote:
> On 03/27/2018 06:37 PM, Harry wrote:
>> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link
>> below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a
>> green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn
>> off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release
>> notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but
>> such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any
>> suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>>
>> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Harry
>>
> I'm running 59.0.1 on Linux, and I have the "use defaults" checked, but
> when I unchecked them, the 'use hardware acceleration...' was checked.
> And I love the eagle 360 view.�� Yes it works here.

It works for me as well, but it looks slightly out of focus.  I use
MacOS with hardware acceleration.  I used SeaMonkey, but it has the core
of Firefox.

0
EE
3/28/2018 4:14:04 PM
On 3/28/18 12:00 PM, Harry wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:09:31 PM UTC-5, Harry wrote:
>> I've been having a problem with viewing the 360 degree view (link below). When I have hardware acceleration turned on all I get is a green screen. I just upgraded my FF to the 59.0.2 (64 bit). If I turn off the hardware acceleration, it works fine. In reading the release notes for this update, I was hoping this problem had been fixed but such was not the case. I'm running a Windows 7 Home 64bit system. Any suggestions other than turning off the hardware acceleration?
>>
>> Here is the link: http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eaglecam360.html
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Harry
> My video driver is up to date, I turned off my add-ons, I have restarted FF in the safe mode, and thus far nothing has solved the problem. I even went back and looked for Windows updates that I may not have loaded and found a Net update and loaded it, but that didn't help either.
>
> So, I guess, I'll just use my Chrome browser or turn off the hardware acceleration option to view the 360-degree streaming. Thanks to all of you who offered suggestions. I really appreciate your feedback.
>
> Harry

Your driver is up to date, but is it supported by HWA in Firefox?

I suspect it isn't if you have to disable HWA.

--
Best name ever! Cadet Bone Spurs
NRA = Newly Recruited Activists

0