Flexible space

I refreshed FF -- I now think it needed it, and it wasn't too bad -- but
I have a problem: When I go to Customize, I cannot find the Flexible
Space (or BTW the simple Space) even after clicking Restore Defaults.
Where is it? (I am wondering whether the fact that I use relatively
large fonts has hidden it...)

Thanks,

emf

--
It ain't me, babe - A radical reinterpretation
http://emf.neocities.org/bd/itaintmebabe.html

On 10/8/17 7:45 PM, Eustace wrote:
> I refreshed FF -- I now think it needed it, and it wasn't too bad -- but
> I have a problem: When I go to Customize, I cannot find the Flexible
> Space (or BTW the simple Space) even after clicking Restore Defaults.
> Where is it? (I am wondering whether the fact that I use relatively
> large fonts has hidden it...)
>
> Thanks,
>
> emf

There is no Flexible Space in Customize in Firefox 56.0.

It returns in Firefox Quantum (57.0).

Did you reinstall your extensions after the refresh? Maybe one of them
provided it.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0