firefox video

Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in
Australia. It was on the CNN page a few days ago.
0
Alan
4/17/2008 9:58:10 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24319 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

/Alan Holley/ said:
> Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in
> Australia. It was on the CNN page a few days ago.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=red+panda&fr=my-myy&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
0
hb
4/18/2008 1:12:16 AM
On 17.04.2008 23:58, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Alan Holley to
generate the following:? :
> Did everyone see the brief video of the red pandas twins at the zoo in
> Australia. It was on the CNN page a few days ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3329862

but I think that is not the same newscast??

reg
0
squaredancer

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox In Motion
Check it out, from the SpreadFirefox Marketing Team: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8a2rm_firefox-in-motion -- Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Champion www.ufaq.org Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support ...

Video not supported on my Firefox
First off, I am a complete & utter newbie & non-geek. Seriously, I'm not understanding 1/2 of what I'm reading around here. But am trying... That's my little disclaimer. When I try to watch videos I'm getting an error message: "Video is currently supported on the folowing browsers: IE 6,7 for Windows, Firefox 1.5, 2, 3 for Windows, Firefox 1.5, 2, 3 for Mac and Safari 2 & 3 for Mac. Do I need some kind of plug-in or whatnot? I've heard of an app called "Wine" that's supposed to let you use Windows apps in a Linux environment. Wh...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, HTML5 video and support.
I asked this question directly to the Mozilla people, but I do not know if they are in on a weekend. I have a launch coming up tomorrow and I need to know what I am doing wrong in HTML5 code for video support. The particular web page is here: http://www.readingsbykaren.com/new/ The video, 640x480 is on the bottom of the page. I looked at a Firefox welcome video and it suggests that they support .webm but I thought they supported .ogg. If you look at the code, I start out with .mp4 video because I understand that it must be first for mobile browsers and that does work, I have c...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox does Not Support Videos under windows7
hi, i installed firefox 8 under windowsXP first, it works. now it dit the same under windows7 on my notebook. but trying to run vidoes it does not work. having a look in the application part of definitions much less applications are shown. what dit i wrong. IE in windows7 works too. I need some help! have a nice day, karl On 04.12.2011 17:20 UK Time, Ksteinsky wrote: > hi, > i installed firefox 8 under windowsXP first, it works. now it dit the > same under windows7 on my notebook. but trying to run vidoes it does not > work. having a look in the application part o...

native HTML5 video support in Firefox
My Firefox 6.02 fails to play native HTML5 sound. I tried it on this video: 'HTML5 Video Player | VideoJS' (http://videojs.com/) Works fine in Windows, natively played by Firefox (right clicking shows the HTML5 video dialog). In Linux Firefox the video plays OK, but without sound. I stripped my Firefox from other media plug-ins, so there is no conflict possible. How to enable native sound? Or is this a bug I should report? -- comunica2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just tried it. Works great. The sound is impressi...

Firefox Support Video Contest
We've formalized the video contest ideas a bit further this week and have created a wiki page explaining the ideas: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/VideoContest Feedback (here) is much appreciated! ...

Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox
Name: James Yost Email: mrpersonatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 has broken the little AppleScript support remaining in Firefox Comments: In previous versions of Firefox there was slight AppleScript support. Version 3 has broken what remained (i.e. properties of window n). The Macintosh community would welcome more AppleScript support - At least a "do javascript" command from AppleScript would help a great deal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http...

Firefox add-on "slogger" no longer supported with Firefox 3.x
Hello everyone, I did some research on my own to find a replacement or a way to make it work with Firefox 3.x since I found it so convenient. Since this was not really successful I turn to the group if anyone has advice :-) slogger is an add-on that (as I configured it) keeps a monthly log of URLs that I loaded (with timestamps) and a text-only-version of the pages (named with the timestamp) so that I can do full-text-search. Whenever I didn't remember where I had been seeing some information I searched through these logs and I did find what I was looking for quite ...

Web resources about - firefox video - mozilla.support.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox