Firefox v60 released.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/
--
"... Here's intelligent things, and it seems they want us for food.
First, they'll smash us up -- ships, machines, guns, cities, all the
order and organisation. All that will go. If we were the size of ants we
might pull through. But we're not. It's all too bulky to stop. That's
the first certainty." Eh? ..." --H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds
this signature correctly.
    /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx
   / /\ /\ \
  | |o   o| |          If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
     \ _ /              Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
      ( )
0
Ant
5/9/2018 6:36:43 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 5/9/18 2:36 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/

Just got the update from Ubuntu along with some other updates in the
Software Updater this morning.

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
On 5/10/2018 2:36 AM, Ant wrote:
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/

Thank you, Your Honor!

--
   @~@   Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
  / v \  Simplicity is Beauty!
Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> Wrote in message:
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/

6 days later and this bog-standard Android tablet is still on 59.0.2

Has anybody got 60 through the normal G-play update channel yet?

Has it been pulled or is it trickling out slowly?

(Nightly has gone to 62)
--
(Remove numerics from my email address)
0
On 5/15/18 9:57 AM, Dave Royal wrote:
> Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> Wrote in message:
>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/
>
> 6 days later and this bog-standard Android tablet is still on 59.0.2
>
> Has anybody got 60 through the normal G-play update channel yet?
>
> Has it been pulled or is it trickling out slowly?
>
> (Nightly has gone to 62)

Trickling out slowly as of latest report. Today is meeting day.

"Firefox 60, ESR 60.0.0, ESR 52.8.0 shipped yesterday 🤘

  Desktop Firefox 60 currently throttled @ 0%, Fennec @ 25%"

REF:
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings/2018-05-10#Schedule_Update>

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0
WaltS48
5/15/2018 2:04:07 PM
WaltS48 <schw01@REMOVEverizon.net> Wrote in message:
> On 5/15/18 9:57 AM, Dave Royal wrote:
>> Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> Wrote in message:
>>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/60.0/releasenotes/
>>
>> 6 days later and this bog-standard Android tablet is still on 59.0.2
>>
>> Has anybody got 60 through the normal G-play update channel yet?
>>
>> Has it been pulled or is it trickling out slowly?
>>
>> (Nightly has gone to 62)
>>

> Trickling out slowly as of latest report. Today is meeting day.
>
> "Firefox 60, ESR 60.0.0, ESR 52.8.0 shipped yesterday ??
>
>   Desktop Firefox 60 currently throttled @ 0%, Fennec @ 25%"
>
> REF:
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings/2018-05-10#Schedule_Update>

Thanks. Any idea what 25% means? 25% of update requests succeed?
 If so, it may be ages.
--
(Remove numerics from my email address)
0
Dave
5/15/2018 4:45:53 PM
On 5/15/18 12:45 PM, Dave Royal wrote:
> WaltS48 <schw01@REMOVEverizon.net> Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> 6 days later and this bog-standard Android tablet is still on 59.0.2
>>>
>>> Has anybody got 60 through the normal G-play update channel yet?
>>>
>>> Has it been pulled or is it trickling out slowly?
>>>
>>> (Nightly has gone to 62)
>>>

>> Trickling out slowly as of latest report. Today is meeting day.
>>
>> "Firefox 60, ESR 60.0.0, ESR 52.8.0 shipped yesterday ??
>>
>>    Desktop Firefox 60 currently throttled @ 0%, Fennec @ 25%"
>>
>> REF:
>> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings/2018-05-10#Schedule_Update>
>>
> Thanks. Any idea what 25% means? 25% of update requests succeed?
>   If so, it may be ages.

They open the gates then close them when 25% of the users have updated.

Updates are still disabled. Stayed tuned for a 60.0.1.

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
0