Firefox uses Firefox.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/07/please-i-can-has-firefox/

:P
--
"It's like stepping on ants... I don't step on ants, Major." --Odo and
Kira from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    /\___/\
   / /\ /\ \    Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
     \ _ /       Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
      ( )                                           or ANTant@zimage.com
Ant
7/9/2007 1:39:35 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 23873 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

Ant wrote:
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/07/please-i-can-has-firefox/
>
> :P

Isn't firefox another name for the red panda?  Two were born recently at
the Edmonton zoo.  See
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2007/06/29/red-pandas.html

--
Remove the FISH from the net to reply
0

> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/07/please-i-can-has-firefox/
>
> :P

:)  Fun
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Annailis wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/07/please-i-can-has-firefox/
>>
>> :P
>
> Isn't firefox another name for the red panda?  Two were born recently at
> the Edmonton zoo.  See
> http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2007/06/29/red-pandas.html

Firefox was also the name of a Clint Eastwood movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083943/

--
Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup
only.  And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
0
Peter

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely.
Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely. -- Thanks, Paul. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Yes. When you first run FF, it will ask you if you want it to be the default browser: just say no. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Sure, you can even run both at the same time. -- Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net ...

Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox
Name: Todd B Sorenson Email: tbsorensonatcharterdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox updated opens each time I use firefox Comments: Regardless of what I use for a home page, Firefox Updated's window always opens first. I changed homepage under options with no change. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Firefox v3.6 has alienated me from using Firefox
Name: Matthew Christian Email: scramcatatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox v3.6 has alienated me from using Firefox Comments: Dear Mozilla Folks, I was happy using Firefox v1, v2, v3.0, and v3.1, but Firefox v3.6 has turned me off from using Firefox anymore. Here's why. 1) The v3.6 installer did not warn me that my v3.1 installation had add- ons that weren't supported in v3.6. Suddenly tools I used on a daily basis no longer worked. 2) There are no versions of my add-ons available for v3.6. Was this version rushed to release, or are add-on devel...

Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled
Name: francis Email: franciswriteratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled to receive Yahoo Radio. Thanks.... Comments: See above my summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to use Firefox Browser plugins in Firefox OS (b2g)
I have a HTML/CSS/JS application. For that application to work, we also ha= ve a browser npapi plugin ".so" file that is installed in plugins dir of fi= refox. This works on firefox browser on Linux. Now I want my application to= run on Firefox OS (B2G). How do I port that ".so" plugin to firefox OS?. What I have done is, I have built B2G and flashed it on my test device. I h= ave built my application plugin for android platform by using gecko sdk and= firefox OS source. I have pushed my .so file in FFOS phone in /system/lib = as well as /system/b2g (the folders...

using more than one "firefox compat" -- howto specify a firefox to use a specific profile path
I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without trashing my main version. Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if I want to try a different version, I could have it invoke with a different profile specification all the time so I could use different shortcuts on my system to use specific versions? Thanks! Linda On 01/01/2014 05:11 PM, LAWalsh wrote: > I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without > trashing > my main version. > > Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if > I wa...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Web resources about - Firefox uses Firefox. - mozilla.support.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox