http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm

0
idownweb
11/29/2006 3:04:38 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24319 articles. 9 followers. Post Follow

On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote:

> Download Firefox
>
> Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
>
> http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm

Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with
something like this?

/b.

--
'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter
0

On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, idownweb.com <saobibibt@163.com> wrote:

> Download Firefox
>
> Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
>
> http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm

Michael
11/29/2006 3:23:38 AM
Brian Heinrich wrote:
> On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote:
>
>> Download Firefox
>>
>> Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
>>
>> http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm
>
> Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with
> something like this?
>
> /b.

Brian...... he suffers from an ID 10 t error!
Regards
Lee
0
Lee
11/29/2006 5:05:22 AM
On 29/11/2006 04:04, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused idownweb.com to
generate the following:? :
> Download Firefox
>
> Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
>
> http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
0
squaredancer

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState
Name: WILLIAM PENGELLY Email: BILLPENGELLYatGMAILdotCOM Product: Firefox Summary: WINDOWS SLEEPS DURING FIREFOX DOWNLOAD because Firefox does not call SetThreadExecutionState Comments: According to the Windows forums the "sleeping during download" problem is with Firefox, and not Windows. According to this webpage http://superuser.com/questions/18285/prevent-windows-7-pc-from-sleeping-while-a-download-is-in-progress it is the duty of the downloading program to reset the system idle timer by calling SetThreadExecutionState with ES_SYSTEM_REQUIRED. Browser Details:...

Where does firefox stores the automatically downloaded update file of firefox
When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation, where does it store that download file? ok. it stores that in C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\updates but where does it move that after updating? I want to save that downloaded file so that I can use it to install firefox in case I format my harddisk, or I can take it in my pendrive to some friend's place or to some cyber cafe in case my net is not working. thanks. On 4/13/2007 2:08 AM, Tbird Leader V S Rawat radioed the tower to announce: > When firefox downloads newer version of firefox for updation,...

http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=10
Name: bunny Email: 1waskwywabbitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=105814493&name=bunny&unit=firefox%2dorg Comments: are you aware of this website? http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download- process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail% 2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web...

Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downloads every time I start Firefox Comments: Every time I try to start up the Firefox browser, version 3.6 downloads. Then, it does not actually save itself, so the next time I start up Firefox, it downloads again. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

The latest Firefox Beta and Firefox Aurora are ready for download and testing!
Hi all,=20 The latest Firefox Beta and Firefox Aurora are ready for download and = testing! What's new in Firefox Beta:=20 Firefox Beta Release notes for Windows, Mac and Linux Official Firefox Beta Blog Post=20 What's new in Firefox Aurora: Firefox Aurora Notes Firefox Aurora in Hacks by Robert Nyman Share Firefox Beta and Aurora:=20 Retweet the Firefox Beta announcement: http://mzl.la/wZo5ZS Follow @firefoxaurora and retweet the announcement: http://mzl.la/yKdwYX Cheers,=20 Grace Jimenez Product Marketing ...

No download Firefox Button on main IE Firefox website page in IE
Name: Michael Blischke Email: mblischkeatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: No download Firefox Button on main IE Firefox website page in IE Comments: I recently had to have my Windows reinstalled at work, and Firefox wasn't pre-installed, forcing me to use Internet Explorer. So naturally, I immediately searched for "Firefox" and the first hit is www.mozilla.com/firefox/ When I go there, it redirects me to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ie.html On that page, how do you actually *downoad* Firefox? There's Tours, Tips, Reasons to Switch, Features, ...

Firefox 3 download pledge page (Spread Firefox has wrong Map)
Name: Abhishek Kumar Srivastava Email: abhishekks2000atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 download pledge page (Spread Firefox has wrong Map) Comments: Hi, I am ardent fan of Firefox and have been using it since it was launched. But today I came across a web site called "Spread Firefox | Download Day 2008" (http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/) and was at pains to see that map of India has been shown with wrong boundaries with Pakistan. The map you have shown excludes Kashmir from India which an integral part of India. This map is not an o...

Firefox 2 on XP desktop will not download Firefox 3 file.
Name: Jeff Bingham Email: jbingham1atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 on XP desktop will not download Firefox 3 file. Comments: I have been using Firefox 2 for some time; tried to download Firefox 3 and get to the "save file" window and when I hit save it asks if I want to overwrite the existing Firefox setup 3.0.exe file, (which has 0 bytes and is non-functional) and when I select yes, it simply closes the window and nothing is transferred to me computer but an empty, unusable file. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv...

Web resources about - Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download - mozilla.support.firefox

Android users download Mozilla Firefox 100 million times (and counting) from Google Play
... prefer Mozilla's Firefox. It is fast, buttery smooth and offers plugins. Today, Mozilla announces that Firefox for Android has been downloaded ...

Microsoft's browser choice error may have cost Firefox 9 million downloads, Mozilla says
Daily Firefox downloads decreased by 63 percent during the nearly 15 months that Microsoft failed to show users of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 a ...

Mozilla Makes A Beta Version Of Webmaker For Android Available To Download From Google Play
Mozilla is a champion of the web, and a core part of its mission has been supplying the open source Firefox browser. These days competitors like ...

Mozilla's Firefox 4 bags 1M downloads in 3 hours
More than 1 million Firefox 4 browser were downloaded during the first three hours of availability, a pace that would beat Microsoft's claim ...

Mozilla Firefox 4 download release date: Now!
Mozilla (finally) releases Firefox 4 for download. It's no longer a beta, so go get it... unless you've permanently switched to Chrome, that ...

Mozilla Shooting for Download World Record With Firefox 3
Sure, Firefox 3 is the bee's knees (and has been since Beta 3), but will it go down in history books? It will if it sets a world record! Mozilla's ...

Mozilla releases Firefox 37 with improved download performance, more security
The Firefox version 37 gets new locale support, slight tweaks in default features and added site protection.

Update: Mozilla logs 8 million-plus Firefox 3 downloads in a day
Despite temporarily overloading Mozilla servers, browser's dynamite debut could net a Guinness World Record

Help Mozilla Set a Firefox 3 Download Record
Firefox 3's creators are looking to set a Guinness World Record for Most Software Downloaded in 24 Hours, and have set up a "Download Day 2008" ...