Firefox extensions have disappeared

Greetings,
I'm running WinXPSP3 on an older laptop with Firefox 48.0.2.  Viewing
Tools > Add-ons now displays a message that states "You don't have any
add-ons of this type installed." referring to extensions.  However, I
have several installed and they appear to be running fine.  I just can't
see them in the extensions management page.  For example, I'm using
Setting Sanity, Old Location Bar, Disconnect and Prevent Tab Overflow as
well as a couple of others I don't remember right now.

How can I get the management page to recognize the extensions again?  I
tried running the browser in safe mode and then switching back, but that
didn't help even though it's worked for other problems in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Eric
0
Eric
1/9/2018 2:03:40 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24082 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow