firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"

I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry.

I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine.

The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar.

It used to.

How can I make it do it again?

"Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar.

I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would like to be able to do that again.

Thanks,
Jack
0
Jack

Darn... found the answer:

View|Unsorted

Jack wrote:
> I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an
> answer, but came up dry.
>
> I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine.
>
> The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list
> the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar.
>
> It used to.
>
> How can I make it do it again?
>
> "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks
> Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar.
>
> I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would
> immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would like to be
> able to do that again.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack
0
Jack

merge "bookmarks" with "toolbar bookmarks"
Name: Esteban Email: estebandotbarahonaatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: merge "bookmarks" with "toolbar bookmarks" Comments: I never liked much the separation between "bookmarks that are in the toolbar" and "other bookmarks", because there is no reason for it… or so I thought. I ended using "other bookmarks" as some form of swap or temporal websites to read once and delete after readed. However with the change in the bookmark system there is now 3 main categories of bookmarks: toolbar, other, not archived. "...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Firefox" or "Gecko"
Hi, In a lot of places in MDN, like in https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DOM/Attr#Deprecated_properties_and_methods one can see a mention of "Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4)...". What is in parens is generated by a template. This was relevant when Gecko/Firefox numbers where different, but I'm wondering if this is necessary anymore for webdev-oriented documentation. I think that since Firefox 4, it would be relevant to just write "Starting in Firefox 7..." (even the ".0" can be dropped I think). This i...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox
Name: ets3rodamar@hotmail.com Email: ets3rodamarathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: the "Windows Live" "Help Center" "does not support" Firefox Comments: I received the following info when I tried to access the "Help Central" service of "Windows Live" "http://g.live.com/9uxp9en-us/ftr2?productkey=wlhomepage"...: https://account.live.com/error.aspx?errcode=1047&mkt=de-de [quote] Browser wird nicht unterstützt Versuchen Sie, Ihren Browser auf eine neuere Version zu aktualisieren, um sich be...

double quote

"Me" is better than "You"

replace the "." with a ","

"Using" or "With"

"To" and "From" missing

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Using "+" or "||"

Web resources about - firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order" - mozilla.support.firefox