Firefox and Flashplayer isue after last update.

Sinds today i have a problem in Firefox when i want to enable my webcam on sites.
I cant click on aprove or deny button. it was working fine yesterday.
And after todays update i have this isue.
Removed and reinstalled both firefox and flash player but does nog help.
google my way around for it but did not find a fix.
Does anybody know of a fix?
0
rdboer76
8/8/2017 6:10:37 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23759 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

On 8/8/17 2:10 PM, rdboer76@gmail.com wrote:
> Sinds today i have a problem in Firefox when i want to enable my webcam on sites.
> I cant click on aprove or deny button. it was working fine yesterday.
> And after todays update i have this isue.
> Removed and reinstalled both firefox and flash player but does nog help.
> google my way around for it but did not find a fix.
> Does anybody know of a fix?

No. Well, you could switch to the ESR branch for awhile.

You are most likely experiencing

Ref: <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/55.0/releasenotes/>

--
Go Bucs!