Firefox 60 and Facebook Says: No JavaScript

Firefox just upgraded to Firefox 60 and on my old Dell laptop, Facebook claims
JavaSCript is off.  On my newish Dell desktop, it works fine.  How can I fox
the laptop install?
0
Nosmo
5/11/2018 2:53:08 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

In article <mailman.137.1526050422.2161.support-
firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, nosmoking@mailinator.com says...
> How can I fox the laptop install?

On the laptop are you running any script blockers? Or ad blockers where
you have added lists that disable running of scripts? If so, you may
have to make an exception for Facebook.

0
Mark12547
5/11/2018 7:07:07 PM
Mark12547 <mark12547@xyzzy.invalid> wrote:

>In article <mailman.137.1526050422.2161.support-
>firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, nosmoking@mailinator.com says...
>> How can I fox the laptop install?
>>

>On the laptop are you running any script blockers? Or ad blockers where
>you have added lists that disable running of scripts? If so, you may
>have to make an exception for Facebook.

I finally found the solution.  Javascript was turned off in about:config. This
happened about the time of the last update.  I turned it back on and now
Facebook works.
0
Nosmo