Firefox 2.0.0.14 crash on www.adobe.com

When I try to open www.adobe.com, my firefox abends.
I received new versions of Shockwave and Flash Player, almost no results.
Almost, because before that FF was abending each time I tried to open
the page, now it's unpredictable (sometimes work).

Any clue ?

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:21:05 +0200, R.S. wrote:

> When I try to open www.adobe.com, my firefox abends.
> I received new versions of Shockwave and Flash Player, almost no results.
> Almost, because before that FF was abending each time I tried to open
> the page, now it's unpredictable (sometimes work).
>
> Any clue ?

Try uninstalling all versions of flash with the latest uninstaller and
reinstall flash.

See <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Crashes>.

Troubleshoot flash: <http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166>
Flash uninstall instructions: <http://www.adobe.com/go/14157>