Firefox 2.0.0.1 connection problem

Hi.

Till 2 hours ago i had firefox 2 installed on my laptop, and i was
enjoying it.
then the auto update installed 2.0.0.1, and since that second, firefox
connected to the internet no more!

right now i'm using exploler, which works just fine (every other
program that uses the internet works just fine), and i tried everything
suggested on the forums (including disabling the firewall, enabling
IPV6, and restarting my computer).

Suggestions anybody?

Leo

-1
scoti5

scoti5 a b=E3gat versurile::
> Hi.
>=20
> Till 2 hours ago i had firefox 2 installed on my laptop, and i was
> enjoying it.
> then the auto update installed 2.0.0.1, and since that second, firefox
> connected to the internet no more!
>=20
> right now i'm using exploler, which works just fine (every other
> program that uses the internet works just fine), and i tried everything=

> suggested on the forums (including disabling the firewall, enabling
> IPV6, and restarting my computer).
>=20
> Suggestions anybody?
>=20
> Leo
>=20
Safe mode, new profile, clear cache?
1
gebeleizis
12/20/2006 8:59:15 AM
scoti5 wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Till 2 hours ago i had firefox 2 installed on my laptop, and i was
> enjoying it. then the auto update installed 2.0.0.1, and since that
> second, firefox connected to the internet no more!
>
> right now i'm using exploler, which works just fine (every other
> program that uses the internet works just fine), and i tried
> everything suggested on the forums (including disabling the firewall,
> enabling IPV6, and restarting my computer).
>
> Suggestions anybody?
>
> Leo

do you have any firewall program running in your system? if you have any
then delete firefox entry from it and start FF
1
Nir
12/20/2006 9:37:15 AM
scoti5 wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Till 2 hours ago i had firefox 2 installed on my laptop, and i was
> enjoying it. then the auto update installed 2.0.0.1, and since that
> second, firefox connected to the internet no more!
>
> right now i'm using exploler, which works just fine (every other
> program that uses the internet works just fine), and i tried
> everything suggested on the forums (including disabling the
> firewall, enabling IPV6, and restarting my computer).
>
> Suggestions anybody?
>
> Leo

Hi,

I know you said that you disabled your firewall and restarted your
computer, possibly your firewall restarted automatically after PC reboot?

Refer to the following for additional information:

     http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_any_website

Ian
1
Ian