FF 56 and 57 and .css files?

Do at least some of the tweaks in the .css files still work in the
modern versions?

--
Cheers, Bev
    A spokesperson for 60s band 'the animals' has today made a

0
The
11/14/2017 7:49:25 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23920 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 11/14/2017 02:49 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Do at least some of the tweaks in the .css files still work in the
> modern versions?

I've got a few font bold and px size changes to the tab lettering and
bookmarks toolbar that still seem to work.   That's about all that
struck me in the face real fast that I wanted to adjust in the new
version.   But those few worked.

0
Big