Facebook posting

If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
friends on FB it is too large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink it
to get to the post part.

Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.
0
Frank
8/6/2017 4:02:37 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23771 articles. 5 followers. Post Follow

On 8/6/2017 12:02 PM, Frank wrote:
> If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
> friends on FB it is too large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink it
> to get to the post part.
>
> Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.

Sorry about having posted twice.  Forgot it needed clearance.
I like to post TMZ vote surveys for folks to answer and see where the
new generation, that knows more about the Kardashians than government,
thinks.
Frank
0
Frank
--------------50906181D6167CB243FA9671

On 06/08/2017 17:02, Frank wrote:
> If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
> friends on FB it is too large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink
> it to get to the post part.
>
> Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.

I don't use Facebook and I don't even have a FB account to try so I
can't be of any help here.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

--------------50906181D6167CB243FA9671

  <head>
  </head>
cite="mid:mailman.1635.1502046760.14894.support-firefox@lists.mozilla.org">If
      I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
      friends on FB it is too large to post.  I cannot figure how to
      shrink it to get to the post part.
      Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.
    I don't use Facebook and I don't even have a FB account to try so I
    can't be of any help here.  <br>
        yellow;font-weight: bolder; font-size:150%; text-align: center;
        margin: 30px 5px 30px 5px;">With over 500 million devices now
        running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any
        previous version of windows.</div>

--------------50906181D6167CB243FA9671--
0
Good
8/6/2017 8:48:48 PM
Frank wrote:
> If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for friends on FB it is too
> large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink it to get to the post part.
>
> Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.

Are you copying and posting an entire TMZ webpage complete with all the code and sub-page
callups?

0
Paul
8/6/2017 9:29:48 PM
On 8/6/2017 5:29 PM, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
> Frank wrote:
>> If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
>> friends on FB it is too
>> large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink it to get to the post part.
>>
>> Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.
>
> Are you copying and posting an entire TMZ webpage complete with all the
> code and sub-page callups?

No, just hitting the FB icon below the article.  A large page with the
link and room for comment comes up but the POST button at the bottom
cannot be accessed.  On Edge, page that comes up is much smaller and all
is in sight.
0
Frank
8/6/2017 10:51:57 PM
On 2017-08-06 18:51, Frank wrote:
> On 8/6/2017 5:29 PM, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
>> Frank wrote:
>>> If I find something interesting on TMZ website and try to post for
>>> friends on FB it is too
>>> large to post.  I cannot figure how to shrink it to get to the post
>>> part.
>>>
>>> Just tried with MS Edge and there was no problem.
>>
>> Are you copying and posting an entire TMZ webpage complete with all
>> the code and sub-page callups?
>>
> No, just hitting the FB icon below the article.  A large page with the
> link and room for comment comes up but the POST button at the bottom
> cannot be accessed.  On Edge, page that comes up is much smaller and all
> is in sight.

Try reducing page display size with [CTRL] [-]

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com
On 8/8/2017 10:46 AM, Wolf K wrote:
> On 2017-08-06 18:51, Frank wrote:

>>> Are you copying and posting an entire TMZ webpage complete with all
>>> the code and sub-page callups?
>>>
>> No, just hitting the FB icon below the article.  A large page with the
>> link and room for comment comes up but the POST button at the bottom
>> cannot be accessed.  On Edge, page that comes up is much smaller and
>> all is in sight.
>
> Try reducing page display size with [CTRL] [-]

Thanks, that works.  Funny it does not work on posting page but if main
page is done first, then it works when posting page pops up.

Frank
0
Frank
8/8/2017 4:34:15 PM
On 8/8/2017 12:34 PM, Frank wrote:
> On 8/8/2017 10:46 AM, Wolf K wrote:

>>> No, just hitting the FB icon below the article.  A large page with
>>> the link and room for comment comes up but the POST button at the
>>> bottom cannot be accessed.  On Edge, page that comes up is much
>>> smaller and all is in sight.
>>
>> Try reducing page display size with [CTRL] [-]
>>

> Thanks, that works.  Funny it does not work on posting page but if main
> page is done first, then it works when posting page pops up.
>
> Frank

Also found that it saves size and when I closed FF and came back it
works without having to do anything.
0
Frank