Corrupted Vanguard's PDF print outs from Firefox v19.0.2 web browser's PDF reader?

Hello.

My client is having problems with his Vanguard's customized PDF (IRA
ROTH) printouts in Firefox v19.0.2's internal PDF viewer. On screen, it
looks fine but printouts are unreadable with symbols. This happens with
both very old HP Deskjet 450 (USB) and LaserJet 6P (USB + parallel
adapter) printers with opensource printer drivers in an updated Mac OS X
10.8.3. I tried http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf and print outs
were fine, so I assume Vanguard is doing something funky to make
customized PDFs from the user's interactions.

So I told Firefox to open these problematic PDFs with Mac OS X's Preview
and its print outs were fine! So, I am going to assume Firefox's PDF
viewer is having problems with printouts?

Is this a known issue? Thank you in advance. :)
--
"You know what you are Earl? You're a little, tiny, busy ant. You too,
Mike. Both you guys, with your mortgages and your term life insurance

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> My client is having problems with his Vanguard's customized PDF (IRA
> ROTH) printouts in Firefox v19.0.2's internal PDF viewer. On screen, it
> looks fine but printouts are unreadable with symbols. This happens with
> both very old HP Deskjet 450 (USB) and LaserJet 6P (USB + parallel
> adapter) printers with opensource printer drivers in an updated Mac OS X
> 10.8.3. I tried http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf and print outs
> were fine, so I assume Vanguard is doing something funky to make
> customized PDFs from the user's interactions.

This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
code are shifted down by one.
It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
mangled because the codes are not correct.

I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
Probably something the client cannot do.

Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.
0
Rob
3/31/2013 1:52:07 PM
On 3/31/2013 6:52 AM PT, Rob typed:

 > This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
> Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
> they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
> document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
> for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
> code are shifted down by one.
> It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
> in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
> set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
> mangled because the codes are not correct.
>
> I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
> PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
> gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
> problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
> Probably something the client cannot do.
>
> Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
> It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
> Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.

Is Mozilla going to fix this?
--
Jesus lives again! :)
  | |o   o| |
On 03/31/2013 01:18 PM, Ant wrote:
> On 3/31/2013 6:52 AM PT, Rob typed:
>
>   > This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
>> Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
>> they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
>> document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
>> for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
>> code are shifted down by one.
>> It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
>> in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
>> set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
>> mangled because the codes are not correct.
>>
>> I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
>> PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
>> gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
>> problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
>> Probably something the client cannot do.
>>
>> Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
>> It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
>> Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.
>
> Is Mozilla going to fix this?

Fix what?

<a
href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=6158233&resolution=---&classification=Client%20Software&query_format=advanced&component=PDF%20Viewer&product=Firefox">Bug
List</a>

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4qxovm

--
openSUSE 12.3 (64-bit) KDE 4.10.0
Thunderbird Daily
Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> On 3/31/2013 6:52 AM PT, Rob typed:
>
> > This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
>> Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
>> they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
>> document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
>> for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
>> code are shifted down by one.
>> It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
>> in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
>> set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
>> mangled because the codes are not correct.
>>
>> I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
>> PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
>> gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
>> problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
>> Probably something the client cannot do.
>>
>> Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
>> It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
>> Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.
>
> Is Mozilla going to fix this?

Maybe, maybe not.  But who cares?
Simply don't use software like that.
0
Rob
3/31/2013 7:08:23 PM
On 3/31/2013 11:05 AM PT, WaltS typed:

>>> This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
>>> Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
>>> they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
>>> document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
>>> for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
>>> code are shifted down by one.
>>> It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
>>> in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
>>> set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
>>> mangled because the codes are not correct.
>>>
>>> I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
>>> PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
>>> gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
>>> problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
>>> Probably something the client cannot do.
>>>
>>> Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
>>> It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
>>> Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.
>>
>> Is Mozilla going to fix this?
>>

> Fix what?
>
> <a
> href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=6158233&resolution=---&classification=Client%20Software&query_format=advanced&component=PDF%20Viewer&product=Firefox">Bug
> List</a>
>
> or
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4qxovm

Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
waited to work out the issues. :(
--
Jesus lives again! :)
  | |o   o| |
On 03/31/2013 06:51 PM, Ant wrote:
> On 3/31/2013 11:05 AM PT, WaltS typed:

>>> Is Mozilla going to fix this?
>>>

>> Fix what?
>>
>> <a
>> href="https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=6158233&resolution=---&classification=Client%20Software&query_format=advanced&component=PDF%20Viewer&product=Firefox">Bug
>> List</a>
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4qxovm
>
> Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
> waited to work out the issues. :(

Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.

All software has issues.

--
openSUSE 12.3 (64-bit) KDE 4.10.0
Thunderbird Release
WaltS <wls15202@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:
>> Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
>> waited to work out the issues. :(
>>

> Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.
>
> All software has issues.

When working on a software project, you should first focus
on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.

When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
latest experiments.

Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
products after a while.
0
Rob
4/1/2013 8:36:04 AM
In article <slrnklihnk.80s.nomail@xs8.xs4all.nl>,
   Rob <nomail@example.com> wrote:
> WaltS <wls15202@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
> >> waited to work out the issues. :(
> >>

> > Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.
> >
> > All software has issues.

> When working on a software project, you should first focus
> on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
> you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
> changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
> issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
> should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.

> When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
> they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
> the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
> latest experiments.

> Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
> new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
> products after a while.

Undoubtedly true and has always been so.

In which case, everyone should give up using any OS as there are masses of
unfixed (Never to be fixed) bugs in all of 'em.

Apparently, it would be impossible time and money wise to try fixing them,
so the developers just move on.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid
0
Rob wrote:
> WaltS <wls15202@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
>>> waited to work out the issues. :(
>>>

>> Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.
>>
>> All software has issues.
>
> When working on a software project, you should first focus
> on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
> you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
> changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
> issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
> should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.
>
> When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
> they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
> the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
> latest experiments.
>
> Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
> new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
> products after a while.

Come on guys.  The adobe reader/plugin has been a source of security
exposures and update churn forever.  I assume (as an outsider) that
making a native pdf plugin the default is an attempt to get people off
that junk.

I will admit that I went to foxit (which has it's own issues) a while
ago, and still use it rather than the built in viewer.
0
Millwood
4/1/2013 12:20:59 PM
My bloviated meandering follows what Rob graced us with on 3/31/2013
12:08 PM:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>> On 3/31/2013 6:52 AM PT, Rob typed:
>>
>>> This is a wellknown problem with PDFs.
>>> Some PDF writers put a custom character set in the PDF.  To save space,
>>> they only put the characters in the PDF that actually are used in the
>>> document.  So, if there is no @ in a document, the character layout
>>> for the @ is omitted from the table and all characters with a higher
>>> code are shifted down by one.
>>> It is no problem as long as that custom character set is actually used
>>> in the display.  However, some buggy drivers ignore the custom character
>>> set and use a default character set instead, and all the output is
>>> mangled because the codes are not correct.
>>>
>>> I had this problem years ago when trying to write a script that searches
>>> PDF files for keywords.  Some PDFs had no readable text in them, only
>>> gibberish.  But when displayed they looked OK.  It was exactly this
>>> problem, and I solved it by switching to another PDF generating app.
>>> Probably something the client cannot do.
>>>
>>> Best is to avoid kludge "look I can write a PDF viewer too!" software.
>>> It usually does not work correctly for all but the most basic testcases.
>>> Firefox internal PDF viewer is no exception.  Disable it.
>> Is Mozilla going to fix this?
>
> Maybe, maybe not.  But who cares?
> Simply don't use software like that.

Your UA string implies you're using Linux; thus, belying your claim.

Follow-up mozilla.general

--
Sailfish - Netscape Champion
Netscape/Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/
On 2013-04-01 4:36 AM, Rob wrote:
> WaltS <wls15202@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Firefox's PDF viewer issues. Dang, that's a lot. Mozilla should have
>>> waited to work out the issues. :(
>>>

>> Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.
>>
>> All software has issues.
>
> When working on a software project, you should first focus
> on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
> you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
> changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
> issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
> should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.
>
> When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
> they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
> the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
> latest experiments.
>
> Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
> new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
> products after a while.

Rob, please stop spreading misinformation about how Mozilla developers
work, thanks. :)

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Chris
Chris Ilias <nmo3@ilias.ca> wrote:

>>> Then we would still be waiting for the first release of Firefox.
>>>
>>> All software has issues.
>>
>> When working on a software project, you should first focus
>> on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
>> you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
>> changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
>> issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
>> should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.
>>
>> When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
>> they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
>> the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
>> latest experiments.
>>
>> Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
>> new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
>> products after a while.
>
> Rob, please stop spreading misinformation about how Mozilla developers
> work, thanks. :)

It is no misinformation.  It is a fact.  Bugzilla is there to prove it.
0
Rob
4/2/2013 8:39:54 AM
On 2013-04-02 4:39 AM, Rob wrote:
> Chris Ilias <nmo3@ilias.ca> wrote:

>>> When working on a software project, you should first focus
>>> on the known isssues, and only when they are down to a reasonable level
>>> you should add new features.  When new features have been added or
>>> changes have been made, one should first watch the newly appearing
>>> issues and relate them to the recently made changes or additions.  Work
>>> should focus on those before new projects are embarked on.
>>>
>>> When important issues (like security issues) appear in the product,
>>> they should be fixed in an existing release, so the users can install
>>> the security fixes without involuntarily becoming guinea pigs for the
>>> latest experiments.
>>>
>>> Alas, the Mozilla developers don't work like that.   That is why each
>>> new release there are more issues and people give up on using the
>>> products after a while.
>>
>> Rob, please stop spreading misinformation about how Mozilla developers
>> work, thanks. :)
>
> It is no misinformation.  It is a fact.  Bugzilla is there to prove it.

Bugzilla proves you wrong. :)
Maybe you're just looking at open bugs, and not looking at user metrics?

In any case, I'd be glad to take this up with you over email. I've set
replies to this message to go to my email address. If you reply, please
make sure to give me a valid return address, thanks.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Chris

Firefox 2.0.0.19
Name: Yvonne Email: delphinshireatyahoodotca Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.19 - That's it for Firefox 2 Comments: From a Mac user: Firefox 3.0 requires a minimum OS of Mac 10.4. I and others still use their G3 iMacs (from 1999). These computers will not run on Mac OS 10.4. The latest OS they can run is 10.3.9. I want to ask -- (1) if Firefox 2 can be kept around a little longer. Or, (2) if there is a way to make Firefox 3 compatible with OS 10.3.9. That is, can Mozilla make the security improvements backward compatible with OS 10.3.9? And is there a ...

Firefox won't open Adope Pdf's in my browser.
Name: a hayek Email: aghayekatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't open Adope Pdf's in my browser. Comments: When ever i try to open a pdf in mozilla it opens adobe and tells me that it can't do it. the only way i can open pdf's from the internet is through Internet Explorer? I like firefox but i open a ton of pdfs and it gets annoying. what can i do? -alex Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 2 will not open pdf's in its browser
Name: ryan s Email: ryandotabroadatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 2 will not open pdf's in its browser Comments: i can't open any pdf's in this browser. i had the same problem with minefield, shiretoko, and now this release. when i use my old firefox, i have no problems opening pdf's. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you ...

How to detect if the 'cancel' button on Acrobat Reader's PDF print dialog window has been clicked when using Acrobat Reader ActiveX control in Powerbuilder 9
Product name: Acrobat Reader V5.0, Powerbuilder V9 Operating System: Windows XP I have an Acrobat Reader's ActiveX control on my window application to present and print PDF files. The application was developed using Powerbuilder V9. I need to know if a user has just printed a file then save the printed date into a database. The user can click the 'Cancel' button on the print dialog window from Acrobat Reader to cancel the printing. In this case I won't update the printed date. How can I know if the user has clicked the 'Cancel' button to cancel the printing? ...

Replace 1's and 0's in a gridview column with Yes's and No's
Is it possible to change the display of a column in a gridview to show a Yes for all 1's and a No for 0's that display in a particular column of a gridview bound to a database?  If so, can someone share the way with me?  I am using ASP.NET 2.0 with VB Code Behind.  Thanks One way you can do is thrrough  CASE in your select statement: Select YesNoColumn= CASE yourColumn WHEN 1 THEN 'Yes' WHEN 0 THEN 'No' ELSE '' END FROM YourtableLimno <Columns>     <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="yourHeader" SortExpression="yourDataField"> ...

It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:)
Name: Blagovest Email: blago_944atabvdotbg Product: Firefox Summary: It's the fastest ''firefox'' i've ever had!!!:) Comments: I's a great product!I'm really amazed! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I'm done with Firefox thanks to 3.0's 'helpfulness'
Name: Eric Weaver Email: weaverepwatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm done with Firefox thanks to 3.0's 'helpfulness' Comments: I've been an advid Firefox user for a long time. Mosaic, to Netscape, to Firefox. And always with the avoidance of IE (cause I'm forced to use it at work for most things).. I find with Firefox 3.0, after I right this feedback that is, I'm done using your software. The way your address bar tries to be helpful is beyond annoying. I liked the old way, where it started helpfully selecting based on the spelling of what ...

Let's Party Like It's Firefox 3.5! #2
Re-sending to fix the broken URL's Hi all, With the release of Firefox 3.5 quickly approaching, now is a great =20 time to start thinking about planning a party in your region. The launch of a new Firefox is the perfect excuse to meet up, spread =20 the word, and of course, party. We have an entire page on Spread =20 Firefox to help you out with all of your party planning needs. =20 (spreadfirefox.com/party) We=92ll even send you some swag if you ask nicely! (Please put in your =20= request as soon as you can as supplied are limited!) Links to get your started: Spr...

Some online PDF's won't display in Firefox
Name: Joseph Oliver Email: jolivernzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Some online PDF's won't display in Firefox Comments: Occasionally I will try to load an online PDF file in Firefox and once the file has downloaded Firefox says that 'the file is damaged and could not be repaired." If I cut and paste the address into Explorer the file will load without a problem. The following is an example link: http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/2027.42/226/2/71951.0001.001.pdf I have found many PDFs where this happened. Is this a problem with Firefox, the w...

Firefox 15's built-in PDF reader
Anyone tried it? -- @~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real! / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you! /( _ )\ (Fedora 17 i686) Linux 3.5.3-1.fc17.i686 ^ ^ 22:42:01 up 3 days 13:18 0 users load average: 0.00 0.01 0.05 不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA): http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_addressesa On 09/12/2012 10:44 AM, Man-wai Chang wrote: > > Anyone tried it? > Use it every day. -- Fedora 17 (64-bit) Gnome or KDE Desktop Thunderbird Beta Yes, I am. On 09/12...

Your browser won't print PDF's period! What is your deal?
Name: Jeff Gerbino Email: Comic92753ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Your browser won't print PDF's period! What is your deal? Comments: Everytime I go to print I get some dumb butt message about file/option like I am supposed to identify what I am printing even when I write the exact name it just proceeds and then does nothing! Nice software you have here. Your "help" section listed some dumb butt answer about checking the computer and the idiot actually said that was his problem. Nice solution for the 1 percenter's who can't tie their shoes!...

How to use firefox's pdf engine in a web server?
hi guys! im here with a nicely nasty question.. i have a web-application that is supposed to be used by many users at the same time.. those users would be able to save HMTL file (php dinamically generated) in PDF format.. well, at the moment i need a software that, once installed on the server (linux suse) i give it 2 variable (the url of the input html file and the path where the pdf file should be saved) and it return true if the conversion works right, false if for whatever reason fails. I meant to use firefox's engine in order to resolve many CSS compatibility problems.. ...

Firefox 3 Beta's toolbar's still blue on vista (just like ffox 2...:().
Name: Reddox Email: reddoxsteratyahoodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta's toolbar's still blue on vista (just like ffox 2...:(). Comments: The toolbar has a bluish tinge (as in FULLY blue) in firefox. This was a problem in 2 AND is STILL a problem in 3. Cant you fix it? I dont want to go back to XP or disable vista themes just to use firefox. (and believe me, the blue on the default firefox theme makes it look BAD). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Firefox 1.5 support after 2.0's release
FX 2.0 is soon to be released, but I'm not going to upgrade since I like the current FX. Will FX 1.5 continue to be supported (security updates and the like) after the release of FX 2.0? I really don't want to be forced to upgrade. -- paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net In message <AKudnSE2q-E814fYnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@mozilla.org> "Mumia W. (using mozilla)" <paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net> wrote: >FX 2.0 is soon to be released, but I'm not going to upgrade since I like >the current FX. > >Will FX 1.5 continue to be supporte...

Web resources about - Corrupted Vanguard's PDF print outs from Firefox v19.0.2 web browser's PDF reader? - mozilla.support.firefox