Thanks!

0
SPD
4/7/2018 2:14:34 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 24293 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

On 2018-04-06 22:14, SPD wrote:
> Is there any way to close a non-responding tab while leaving the other 3 or
> 6 or 10 tabs open?  In FF 52 and above....
>
> Thanks!

Try opening a New tab, and then right click on the offending tab and
then Close Tab. Don't know if this will work, since I've never had a
non-responding tab. Report back if it does work. :-)

Good luck,

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com
Wolf K wrote:
> On 2018-04-06 22:14, SPD wrote:
>> Is there any way to close a non-responding tab while leaving the other
>> 3 or
>> 6 or 10 tabs open?� In FF 52 and above....
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Try opening a New tab, and then right click on the offending tab and
> then Close Tab. Don't know if this will work, since I've never had a
> non-responding tab. Report back if it does work. :-)
>
> Good luck,

Can you not just right-click that tab and choose "Close Tab" from the menu?

0
EE
4/7/2018 5:00:33 PM
On 2018-04-07 13:00, EE wrote:
> Wolf K wrote:
>> On 2018-04-06 22:14, SPD wrote:
>>> Is there any way to close a non-responding tab while leaving the
>>> other 3 or
>>> 6 or 10 tabs open?  In FF 52 and above....
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>

>> Try opening a New tab, and then right click on the offending tab and
>> then Close Tab. Don't know if this will work, since I've never had a
>> non-responding tab. Report back if it does work. :-)
>>
>> Good luck,
>>

> Can you not just right-click that tab and choose "Close Tab" from the menu?

 From OP's description, no, I don't think so. So it may be that shifting
focus to a new tab first will change the sick tab's behaviour.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com