Buttons, check boxex, radio not displayed.

Since some move (I think it is by migrating to debian stretch and so to
Firefox-ESR 52.2.0 (64-bit)), I see no more buttons, check boxes and
radio and all input fields.

They are there as I can input something in them, but they are not
displayed : if I input text, text is displayed but not the "box"
containing it.

Is it a know problem ? Is there a solution ?

I have checked to change profile to test new profile, but it changes
nothing.

Thanks in advance.

PC

0
Pierre
8/7/2017 9:50:01 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 23868 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 8/7/17 5:50 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:
> Since some move (I think it is by migrating to debian stretch and so to
> Firefox-ESR 52.2.0 (64-bit)), I see no more buttons, check boxes and
> radio and all input fields.
>
> They are there as I can input something in them, but they are not
> displayed : if I input text, text is displayed but not the "box"
> containing it.
>
> Is it a know problem ? Is there a solution ?
>
> I have checked to change profile to test new profile, but it changes
> nothing.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> PC

Try a different operating system theme like High Contrast.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
On 08/07/2017 05:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

> Try a different operating system theme like High Contrast.

Thank you very much. It is not a question of contrast. It is a question
of element dsappeared : the check box has disappeard whatever the theme.
0
Pierre
8/7/2017 3:46:42 PM
On 8/7/17 11:46 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:

> On 08/07/2017 05:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>
>> Try a different operating system theme like High Contrast.
>>
> Thank you very much. It is not a question of contrast. It is a question
> of element dsappeared : the check box has disappeard whatever the theme.

Not on my Ubuntu 16.04 system, if I change operating system themes.

With the default, I don't see boxes or buttons, with the Radiance theme
I don't see them. I do when using the High Contrast theme.

I don't know anything about Debian stretch.

Have you tried safe mode, or a test profile?

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - Unity Desktop
0
WaltS48
8/7/2017 4:04:35 PM
On 08/07/2017 06:04 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 8/7/17 11:46 AM, Pierre Couderc wrote:
>>
>> On 08/07/2017 05:20 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>>
>>> Try a different operating system theme like High Contrast.
>>>
>> Thank you very much. It is not a question of contrast. It is a
>> question of element dsappeared : the check box has disappeard
>> whatever the theme.
>
> Not on my Ubuntu 16.04 system, if I change operating system themes.
>
> With the default, I don't see boxes or buttons, with the Radiance
> theme I don't see them. I do when using the High Contrast theme.
>
> I don't know anything about Debian stretch.
>
> Have you tried safe mode, or a test profile?

Mmm, I fear to know not very much more about stretch...
But my firefox is 52. I show an exemple here :
http://www.tol.fr/download/tmp.jpg
I have tried safe mode and new empty test profile without any
difference. And I have similar problem in Thunderbird, but not (at my
knowledge)  in non mozilla apps.
The point is that it seems that I am alone with this problem...

0
Pierre
8/7/2017 4:28:29 PM
On 8/7/17 12:28 PM, Pierre Couderc wrote:

> On 08/07/2017 06:04 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

>>> Thank you very much. It is not a question of contrast. It is a
>>> question of element dsappeared : the check box has disappeard
>>> whatever the theme.
>>
>> Not on my Ubuntu 16.04 system, if I change operating system themes.
>>
>> With the default, I don't see boxes or buttons, with the Radiance
>> theme I don't see them. I do when using the High Contrast theme.
>>
>> I don't know anything about Debian stretch.
>>
>> Have you tried safe mode, or a test profile?
>>
> Mmm, I fear to know not very much more about stretch...
> But my firefox is 52. I show an exemple here :
> http://www.tol.fr/download/tmp.jpg
> I have tried safe mode and new empty test profile without any
> difference. And I have similar problem in Thunderbird, but not (at my
> knowledge)  in non mozilla apps.
> The point is that it seems that I am alone with this problem...

Seems that way.

I see all buttons, check boxes, radio and other items, trying several
samples on that site.

I have no idea what the cause may be, but forget my previous themes theory.