Bad form styles -> how to force them to be better?

In Google forms and Yahoo pages (the ones which uses Javascript, not the
javascript less ones), there are checkboxes and radioboxes which are
completely invisible when I change page colors in Firefox preferences
(about:preferences#content , "colors" button, text, background, both
link types, and change the "change the option to use colors above" to
"always", click "confirm").

How can I change them to always show correctly, possibly with the
default parts for these elements?
0
Balaco
12/7/2017 6:44:45 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24023 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow