Authorization Required [to access wral.com- an nbc news site]

401 Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document=
 requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),=
 or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

above is the error message I get since my computer had to be rebooted this =
morning. It will no longer allow me to access the news channel above. Wral.=
com is an NBC network. But FF does allow me to access foxnews.com.

Can anyone help me figure out why the change? I don't believe I made any ch=
anges that may have caused this. I had made a change to Flash Player addon =
but then reversed it, cleared everything in my cache, rebooted the computer=
 and still had the same problem.

HELP!!!!!!

Diana
0
Diana
5/17/2017 7:33:08 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23964 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

On 5/17/2017 3:33 PM, Diana Sharp wrote:
> 401 Authorization Required
>
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
>
> above is the error message I get since my computer had to be rebooted this morning. It will no longer allow me to access the news channel above. Wral.com is an NBC network. But FF does allow me to access foxnews.com.
>
> Can anyone help me figure out why the change? I don't believe I made any changes that may have caused this. I had made a change to Flash Player addon but then reversed it, cleared everything in my cache, rebooted the computer and still had the same problem.
>
> HELP!!!!!!
>
> Diana

No idea what is going on at your end. The URL given works fine here with
54.0b8 (32-bit) under W10. Are you sure that whatever reversal of the Flash
player you made actually worked as intended?
0
John