Addon stats on Android

The addon stats pages no longer load for me on Android. e.g.
< https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/stat
istics/>
Anyone else?
Tried both v51 and 52 0 but on same (oldish) tablet. It worked
 until very recently.
-- 
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)
0
Dave
3/17/2017 8:21:58 AM
mozilla.support.firefox 23868 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

4 Replies
113 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 30

In article <mailman.381.1489738950.10544.support-
firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, dave@dave123royal.com says...
> The addon stats pages no longer load for me on Android. e.g.
> < https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/stat
> istics/>
> Anyone else?
> Tried both v51 and 52 0 but on same (oldish) tablet. It worked
>  until very recently.
> 
> 

I tried it on Chrome 57 (64-bit) and Firefox 52.0 (64-bit) on my Windows 
7 machine and both browsers showed the three pie charts and top few 
browsers, languages, and platforms. I don't have Flash installed (other 
than the Flash that installs with Chrome.

While that doesn't help you, at least we know that at least one flavor 
of Firefox on at least one platform can render that page.

When the stats page doesn't load, are you seeing any part of the page? 
Do you get any error message? Does the status line indicate it is in any 
particular state (such as waiting for addons.mozilla.org or waiting for 
ssl.google-analytics.com)? Are you using any extension that may prevent 
part of the page from loading (such as NoScript)?
0
Mark12547
3/17/2017 4:30:32 PM
Mark12547 <mark12547@xyzzy.invalid> Wrote in message:
> In article <mailman.381.1489738950.10544.support-
> firefox@lists.mozilla.org>, dave@dave123royal.com says...
>> The addon stats pages no longer load for me on Android. e.g.
>> < https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/stat
>> istics/>
>> Anyone else?
>> Tried both v51 and 52 0 but on same (oldish) tablet. It worked
>>  until very recently.
>> 
>> 
> 
> I tried it on Chrome 57 (64-bit) and Firefox 52.0 (64-bit) on my Windows 
> 7 machine and both browsers showed the three pie charts and top few 
> browsers, languages, and platforms. I don't have Flash installed (other 
> than the Flash that installs with Chrome.
> 
> While that doesn't help you, at least we know that at least one flavor 
> of Firefox on at least one platform can render that page.
> 
> When the stats page doesn't load, are you seeing any part of the page? 
> Do you get any error message? Does the status line indicate it is in any 
> particular state (such as waiting for addons.mozilla.org or waiting for 
> ssl.google-analytics.com)? Are you using any extension that may prevent 
> part of the page from loading (such as NoScript)?
> 
Thanks. I know it works on Fx desktop.I'm looking for
 confirmation from someone with Fx on Android before raising a
 bug.

Addons etc haven't changed since it worked - last week.
-- 
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)
0
Dave
3/17/2017 6:37:39 PM
Dave Royal wrote:

> I know it works on Fx desktop.I'm looking for confirmation from
> someone with Fx on Android before raising a bug.

For an individual add-on's stats, I just get spinners spinning forever, 
for the overall stats for all add-ons they work and I see graphs.


0
Andy
3/18/2017 1:01:01 AM
Andy Burns <andy@usenet.invalid> Wrote in message:
> Dave Royal wrote:
> 
>> I know it works on Fx desktop.I'm looking for confirmation from
>> someone with Fx on Android before raising a bug.
> 
> For an individual add-on's stats, I just get spinners spinning forever, 
> for the overall stats for all add-ons they work and I see graphs.
> 
Thx. Do you see multiple graphs on a page anywhere?

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1348496 

Please add any other observations to the bug, or here.
-- 
(Remove any numerics from my email address.)
0
Dave
3/18/2017 8:42:04 AM
Reply: