57

just took my new browser 57 for  a test drive...love it!
just would like to see more themes in the near future.
0
prof
11/14/2017 9:10:29 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 23920 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
5 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 2

On 11/14/2017 04:10 PM, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
> just took my new browser 57 for  a test drive...love it!
> just would like to see more themes in the near future.
I found a ton of them.  Granted some are so gaudy they are unusable (not 
sure how the author uses them) but they are there.   I'm more into 
pastel easy to read like:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/soft-aqua/
0
Big
11/14/2017 9:19:29 PM
On 14/11/2017 16:10, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
> just took my new browser 57 for� a test drive...love it!
> just would like to see more themes in the near future.

You want theme, take your pick:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/
0
Endegee
11/14/2017 9:23:02 PM
On 11/14/2017 4:19 PM, Big Al wrote:
> On 11/14/2017 04:10 PM, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
>> just took my new browser 57 for  a test drive...love it!
>> just would like to see more themes in the near future.
> I found a ton of them.  Granted some are so gaudy they are unusable (not 
> sure how the author uses them) but they are there.   I'm more into 
> pastel easy to read like:
> 
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/soft-aqua/
Thanks the first thing I did was go to addons and look for themes. I 
want all my buttons with color instead of just black.
0
prof
11/15/2017 4:20:02 AM
On 11/14/2017 4:23 PM, Endegee wrote:
> On 14/11/2017 16:10, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
>> just took my new browser 57 for� a test drive...love it!
>> just would like to see more themes in the near future.
> 
> You want theme, take your pick:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/
Thanks I saw all of them but not for me yet...
0
prof
11/15/2017 4:20:31 AM
On 11/14/2017 11:20 PM, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
> On 11/14/2017 4:19 PM, Big Al wrote:
>> On 11/14/2017 04:10 PM, prof Johnson PHD wrote:
>>> just took my new browser 57 for  a test drive...love it!
>>> just would like to see more themes in the near future.
>> I found a ton of them.  Granted some are so gaudy they are unusable 
>> (not sure how the author uses them) but they are there.   I'm more 
>> into pastel easy to read like:
>>
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/soft-aqua/
> Thanks the first thing I did was go to addons and look for themes. I 
> want all my buttons with color instead of just black.
IIRC there used to be something called full themes?   I may be off since 
I'm normally in Chrome, somewhat because I can do just as you say and 
make a theme that has different tabs (focus/and not).  The theme I have 
for Firefox is this plain Jane pastel.  And yes, monochromatic over the 
whole top.  And as much as I could see all other themes were some one 
image plastered all over the top of FF.  No differentiation for tabs etc.

0
Big
11/15/2017 9:30:00 AM
Reply: