(feature request) not ask passwords anymore option

hi

I would like ff to have an option that ie has,

when it ask me if i want it to remember password, it has the options:

"yes", "not now", and "never for his site", i wouls like it to also
give me the option "never ask to remember password anymore", i think
it would be really usefull for many people, not only me.

thanks in advance

I hope this is the rigth place to ask for this, if not I'm sorry and
please point me to the rigth direction.

0
alas
9/4/2007 10:24:44 PM
mozilla.support.firefox 24318 articles. 8 followers. Post Follow

alas <AlastorS@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> I would like ff to have an option that ie has,
>
> when it ask me if i want it to remember password, it has the options:
>
> "yes", "not now", and "never for his site", i wouls like it to also
> give me the option "never ask to remember password anymore", i think
> it would be really usefull for many people, not only me.

If you do not want Firefox to remember any passwords, go to

  Tools -> Options -> Security -> Passwords

and uncheck the "Remember passwords" option.
0
Benjamin
9/4/2007 11:04:46 PM
On 4 sep, 20:04, Benjamin Mussler <1...@1.fl7.de> wrote:
> If you do not want Firefox to remember any passwords, go to
>
>   Tools -> Options -> Security -> Passwords
>
> and uncheck the "Remember passwords" option.

it works thanks, but still i would like ff to have that feature, I
download ff 1 or 2 times a day, in school or "cybers", both only have
ie and go back (when booting, everything new is deleted, and previus
configuration restored)

0
alas

Web resources about - (feature request) not ask passwords anymore option - mozilla.support.firefox

One-time password - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. OTPs avoid a number of shortcomings that are ...

Oregon To Consider Bill Blocking Employers From Demanding Applicants’ Facebook Passwords
The Oregon House of Representatives will hear a bill Friday that would prevent employers from demanding that job applicants reveal their passwords ...

Keeping Passwords Secure
The Facebook Security team has always kept a close eye on data breach announcements from other organizations. Theft of personal data like email ...

New Facebook Security Features: One-Time Passwords, Security Info
Facebook has launched two new security features to help users stay in control of their accounts. Users can now receive a one-time password from ...

How to manage your saved passwords in Chrome for Android
One of the many great things about using Chrome as your primary browser across devices is that all your saved passwords get synced. That takes ...

Password management app Enpass goes 5.0 with new design and features
If you care about your online privacy and security which you very well should youre probably already using a password management app. In all ...

Security solution RapID wants to kill the password
At a time where cyber security is infiltrating the consciousness of consumers and businesses alike, finding the right balance between security ...

Stop what you’re doing and download a password manager right now
Whether you know it or not, today is Safer Internet Day. That might sound like a silly, made up name for a random day in February, but rather ...

CISOs say advanced authentication methods must be used with traditional passwords
A group of leading Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISOs) say that days are numbered for the password as the sole authentication method ...

Someday soon, your phone could replace your password
Tech companies are developing new security systems that won't require you remember passwords